Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for hackers.

Discussion on Looking for hackers. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Looking for hackers.

Heya Im looking for some skilled and talented hackers who would like to work on a team together creating public hacks for 12sky2 aeria.

The reason is that we will be needing to test all these hacks on the private server. The goal of the pserver is to be a good server to play on with no hackers on it.

Skills required to apply:
Experienced in Cheat Engine or MHS *preferably cheat engine
Able to program in C++/C#
Know a bit of ASM for coding hacks where we modify code in memory
Understand what HEX, DEC and binary are and how they work.
Understand basic data types and how many byte's make them up, *Int,UInt,Float,Double etc*
Know how the software side of networking works and how to use Windows Packet Editor Pro *WPE Pro* to alter and understand data in packets.
Know how to use a hex editor such as 010 Editor.
Understand the process of hooking function's in a game / detouring
Know how to program a dll in C++ or C# that you inject into a process *code will be provided but you must know how that code works to be able to use it*
You should be able to use Cheat Engine to find what accesses or writes to a value you find in memory then be able to alter the code that modify's or reads that value to do a specific thing with it. Usaly we use nop, modify a jump or load different data into stack or register.
Have a good understanding of using OllyDBG

Other skills
Being able to think outside the box and think up new ways to hack and new hacks to do.
Notice potential security flaws in a game and be able to exploit them or at least attempt to at the best of your ability.
Being able to read/write english and understand it well enough otherwise things get confusing

Proof of your abilitys would be nice as well if you are interested in joining the hacking team.

As for a name for the team I was thinking maybe Alt2
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2010, 07:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
I might be interested, but I quit TS2. =p
Proof in
Old 02/21/2010, 03:51   #3

Lol yeah... looking for people who are interested but if you quit TS2 then no point right?
Unless you are willing to hack only Nice reference by the way
Old 04/12/2010, 03:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Lol yeah... looking for people who are interested but if you quit TS2 then no point right?
Unless you are willing to hack only Nice reference by the way
I am sorta interested , I came up with the current exploit that is destroying TS1 atm, after they patched the other way :/

I think out side of the box but am not very experienced in coding.

PM -dellsmurf at
Old 04/12/2010, 03:59   #5

Sounds good Im just about to do that exploit my self with a friend btw as hes interested in seeing the fail
Old 04/12/2010, 13:24   #6

Hope you don't mind me asking but what is the exploit that killed ts1? Little offtopic sorry.
Old 04/12/2010, 18:15   #7

lol account hijacking / duping etc is it i believe?

never got around to testing it the other day as i was too busy with something else
i also found it out when i was looking at the packets for working on the pserver for ts2 but never bothered trying it just thought hmm maybe that could work then i heard about it from iktov and read blackhatjoe's post and was like wow they really do fail.
Old 04/12/2010, 23:14   #8

Pardon me Megabyte, but i feel like I got to warn u. By having "dellsmurf" on ur team u r running the risk of : having ur work leaked, ripped and all that comes with an mentally unstable person. This guy got his char banned and we all know every single person hacking any game must also be man enough to take the risks that come with it and either try harder 'at hacking' or just be more cautious next time and not do as this guy did, **** twelsve sky one literary in response to the deaf ears from the GMs towards his 'unban my char or else' petition. Im telling u this just as a warning cause the day u say no or dont share something that has this nub's attention itll be the same story : give me the hax or else.... Ty for ur time and if none of this matters to u than sorry for wasting urs and everyone elses time.
Old 04/13/2010, 03:37   #9

lol thanks for the warning dude no one can really tell me to give them the hack or else :P
I dont have an actuall team as of yet appart from two of my friends who are learning
The idea is to get a team of all the hackers for twelve sky 2 and form a group to make the best hacks rather than us all research seprate areas we can focus on the same things at the same time to get new hacks made quicker
Old 04/13/2010, 03:41   #10

[MEGABYTE] Tri407tiny i wish i was so great at beng strong and ant asm as you
[tri407tiny] All in a dyas work (Flys away)

Old 04/13/2010, 06:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
lol thanks for the warning dude no one can really tell me to give them the hack or else :P
I dont have an actuall team as of yet appart from two of my friends who are learning
The idea is to get a team of all the hackers for twelve sky 2 and form a group to make the best hacks rather than us all research seprate areas we can focus on the same things at the same time to get new hacks made quicker
Give me yer hacks or else.
Old 04/15/2010, 06:09   #12

Anyways, I'm willing to join, I've found more and more spare time. I've got all of the qualifications listed on your list, other than complete knowledge of a coding language, and knowledge of .dll creation.
Proof is in the Dragonica forums (Probably deleted, however.), my godmode tutorial (Yet again, deleted. >_>), and my assisting of Tri407tiny and Strikeraid over the past year or so.
Old 04/16/2010, 01:10   #13

Received Thanks: 1,263
Zacko7 is overqualified. LOL.
Old 04/16/2010, 04:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
Zacko7 is overqualified. LOL.
Nah, I've been losing it lately. Too much time off, and too much science going into my brain instead.
Old 04/16/2010, 11:00   #15

Teams starting to sound like its got a few people willing XD
ill have to make a test for everyone to do