Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aeria - Camera Memory stuff

Discussion on Aeria - Camera Memory stuff within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Aeria - Camera Memory stuff

Force this line
0046E88C |. /74 12 JE SHORT TwelveSk.0046E8A0
To allways be a jump and your camera will never go under objects.
It becomes
0046E88C /EB 12 JMP SHORT TwelveSk.0046E8A0

So in otherwords to do it without looking at code in a way add the address 0046E88C as a byte array with a length of 2 and change the 74 12 to EB 12
Or two bytes and add 0046E88C and 0046E88D

Start of the camera update function is here btw
0046E750

I won't post up the full function as it is quite long.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/09/2010, 04:03   #2

ima necro this post since i have a somewhat related question. Do you know how to find the addresses needed to determine which direction the camera is facing? It's hard for me to imagine how many there might be. I don't need help finding zoom distance, that's easy.

Basicly what I need it for is so I can reset the camera facing to a default position. This is so the keyboard keys can be used to move. If you don't know which way the camera is facing you will not know which keys to press to go in a direction that is in reference to your map position.

If someone posts a tutorial on finding these addresses I'll post the code here in .ahk for controlling the camera for anyone to use/add to their project.

Thx in advance

EDIT:

While locating the address for character Y position I inadvertently found the address for the cameras Y position. Somehow I thought this number would be relative to your character but its not, its relative to the map in the same way your character is.

So to place the camera in a certain spot just take the character's position and add a buffer space.
Old 09/09/2010, 14:29   #3

As ive already read nice find

Also note you can exploit the code accessing character X Z Y to instantly goto a warp portal on the map.

You could make use of this to Map hack to a map you are allowed to goto instantly or w/e.
Old 09/10/2010, 01:57   #4

yes im going to use it to allow the player to save ONE predefined location on each map to teleport to. This is simply so the user can save a grind spot and teleport there from the start of the map... but first I have to find out how to determine what map your on I'm sure you know how to do this but im gonna try and find it myself before asking :P
Old 09/12/2010, 03:09   #5

Okay well thats quite simple check 003.dat for the map name's and id's and you should be able to work it out from there
Old 12/30/2010, 23:10   #6

aprend moi a faire un bot sil vous palit sur twelve sky 2
merci de avance