Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Creating new 2Moons account if your not American / Bypass Country Block

Discussion on [Guide] Creating new 2Moons account if your not American / Bypass Country Block within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Guide] Creating new 2Moons account if your not American / Bypass Country Block

This is a guide on how to make a new 2Moons account if your not from the Usa or Canada using "Yourfreedom" as proxy.

Step 1: Register for yourfreedom.

Go here and register for yourfreedom

Step 2: Download yourfreedom.

You can download yourfreedom here

Use this download if your on a windows computer

Step 3: Install yourfreedom.

Should be no problem here, just install it somewhere on your pc.

Step 4: Selecting a yourfreedom server.

This is maybe the tricky part. How to select an American yourfreedom server.

First go to configure.

Then go to wizard:

Then just press next until you get to this screen:
Make sure you select a server with country code US. If u u don't do this, it will not work of course.

Just press next and your done!

Step 5 Making sure your browser uses yourfreedom.

Go to applications in the main yourfreedom window and check the right check boxes. I advise to use a browser other then the one you are using to view this guide. for example if you normally use Firefox to surf check internet explorer, or not, its your call :P

After that restart the browser your gonna use for registering.

Step 6 Starting the connection

Now press start connection in the main screen. There maybe some pop ups in the program saying that u cant use it for P2P programs, just ignore those and press OK.

If everything worked out right, the little door picture in the program should now be open, like on this screen shot.

Step 7 Check if the browser uses yourfreedom

Go to connection options in your browser, I will show how it should look like in Firefox.

after that go to to check if your browser is using yourfreedom. The ip from the website should be the same as the ip of yourfreedom.

Step 8: Register!!

Now point your browser to the 2Moons site of acclaim and press register!!

extra: U can also use this program to tunnel 2Moons trough a firewall, if you want to play at your school but they blocked all the ports for example.

This was my first tutorial I wrote for anything EVER, so I hope people can actually use this. Thanks for reading.
Thanks
120 Users
Old 01/06/2008, 12:22   #2

sounds like a very good tutorial.

i will try it later. thx for posting

Edit: btw nice thing to get sticky. so much people begging for accounts.
Old 01/06/2008, 23:06   #3

thought u did a good job. easy program for people who dont have a clue.
Old 01/07/2008, 01:09   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Fantastic guide you've made with pictures and all.
Old 01/07/2008, 14:03   #5

Thanks for the positive reviews guys!

I wonder if I should make a guide on using yourfreedom to tunnel trough firewalls ( for people who want to play on school or work ). Are there people interested in this ?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/08/2008, 00:13   #6

Say maui1911 it works thanks for that! But there seems a problem with it, i've installed it on my laptop everything is fine, i could create an account on 2moons, but it seems if you want to play that game you have to leave freedom open or else the game won't connect, if you closed the freedom and set everything back to normal, you know how to fix that? grtz
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/08/2008, 00:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSorrow View Post
Say maui1911 it works thanks for that! But there seems a problem with it, i've installed it on my laptop everything is fine, i could create an account on 2moons, but it seems if you want to play that game you have to leave freedom open or else the game won't connect, if you closed the freedom and set everything back to normal, you know how to fix that? grtz

Hey, glad to be of help.

You don't need Yourfreedom to actually play the game itself, only for registering.

Can you say when the game wont connect ? Is it when you press start in your launcher or wont the launcher even connect.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/08/2008, 00:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui1911 View Post
Hey, glad to be of help.

You don't need Yourfreedom to actually play the game itself, only for registering.

Can you say when the game wont connect ? Is it when you press start in your launcher or wont the launcher even connect.
thanks for the fast reply and yes when i push the .exe to start the game it stays at "connecting..." and then nothing happens but when i'm using freedom it goes further then hanging at "connecting" but since i had to install it has to update the game but it goes extremely slow cause it has to download 44 files and stuff
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2008, 08:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSorrow View Post
thanks for the fast reply and yes when i push the .exe to start the game it stays at "connecting..." and then nothing happens but when i'm using freedom it goes further then hanging at "connecting" but since i had to install it has to update the game but it goes extremely slow cause it has to download 44 files and stuff
I have never really heard of this error before I'm afraid, just make sure u start the game with the shortcut it made in your start menu, and u download all the patches. Maybe a reinstall will work, I downloaded my client from gamershell.com and at least that worked. Sorry I can't really help u any further with this :<
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2008, 12:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui1911 View Post
I have never really heard of this error before I'm afraid, just make sure u start the game with the shortcut it made in your start menu, and u download all the patches. Maybe a reinstall will work, I downloaded my client from gamershell.com and at least that worked. Sorry I can't really help u any further with this :<
Well it's not an error though, the game would start if i put the YF on but it update very slow... and if i put YF off it won't go further then "Connecting" and i already tried the install way but didn't do much either... pretty **** cause now i finally have a second account now i can't play it both at the same time >_< lol

OK!!! nevermind, somehow i fixed it trying stuff and i got it back to work hooray
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2008, 22:05   #11

@Topic: Really Great Guide.... most of the guides are hard to understand and so... (not cause images more cause the english)
this one isn't hard to understand.. Images makes it really easy to unterstand! +u explained it easy!

Really good job on this guide!

PS: /Vote_for_Sticky (if possible ^^)
Old 01/09/2008, 11:39   #12

where i can go to the connection settings in my browser??
Old 01/09/2008, 11:43   #13

Talking

where i can go to the connection settings in my browser???

thanks
Old 01/09/2008, 17:17   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian000 View Post
where i can go to the connection settings in my browser???

thanks
extras --> settings/properties --> enhanced --> connection

btw its way easier and faster to google for an US/Canada proxy and just add the
IP under these settings to manual proxy configuration under http-proxy...
dont forget the port
Old 01/09/2008, 18:06   #15

ok i did like it is in Guide but my IP doesn't chg... what i did wrong

img --->