Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] 9Disciple hack for 9DVN

Discussion on [RELEASE] 9Disciple hack for 9DVN within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Post [RELEASE] 9Disciple hack for 9DVN

The long awaited release of my hack has finally come. Not every feature is time tested, which is why I'm releasing this as a beta. It's important you keep in mind that several features are experimental, which means undesired behavior may occur. Read the DISCLAIMER at the bottom before downloading! Do not download this hack or any imitation of it from any site other than the download link in this post.

Now, I will go through and give a brief overview of each section of the program.

Main
Main program
Auto Start auto skill casting. You must be in the Ready state before turning this on.
Health Your current HP
Vital Energy Your current VE
0000 Will be replaced with the current selected monsters ID
Monster HP bar Represents the current selected monsters HP
Map drop-down Lists all maps recognized by the program. Will default to your current map
Map size Below the drop-down is the current selected maps size. Some maps are experimental, therefore it may not have the correct map size. You can identify this by looking at your in-game coordinates and comparing to the coordinates shown at the bottom status bar. If they are not equal to each other, the map size is wrong. Such as when you are in CoF

Options
Program options
Safe Makes other players clients show that you are in a Safety zone
Hide Makes your character invisible to all players. Uses the coordinates of the first teleport box to set your players location. Keep this mind and pick a safe location or you may end up dieing and not realizing why.
TTQ Another form of Hide. Makes you invisible to other players. However, you will not be able to see other players or monsters.
Heal Wounds (experimental) Auto heal wounds as you receive them from monsters. This costs a small amount of gold, so you must have some on you. Currently, this feature does not block the message box that says you have been healed due to testing reasons.
Buff Enables buff mode for Auto. Will use the skills checked in your skill list to buff other players in your user list
Self Causes Auto to target yourself when casting skills
Meditate Makes you meditate in Auto when VE drops below 30. You must meditate at least once in your current map before enabling.
Translate (experimental) Will automatically translate in-game public messages and system notices from Vietnamese to English. This only translates other players, not your own messages. Even though it may show your messages as translated.

Teleport
Features 2 teleport fields along with drop-down boxes with saved teleport locations. Simply click the drop-down and select a location and it will put in the coordinates. Custom teleport locations can be added to the teleport.xml file. You don't need to restart the program to reload this file. Just change maps and it will update.

Monsters
Contains the list of monsters that have been added. In order to enable auto and attack mobs, you must add that mob in this list.
Refresh Refreshes the monster list with what the program has stored. This will rarely, if never, be used.
Clear Clears the stored monsters
Auto Add Attempts to add the monster selected in-game to the list. This replaces having to click the Add/Select button like the other hacks. Generally it takes a few attempts to get the monster added. Select a monster in-game, if it doesn't get added then press Escape to de-select and re-select the monster. Repeat until it gets added. Alternately, select a monster and wait a few seconds, then de-select and re-select.

Skills
The list of skills your character has. Skills selected here are used when in Auto mode. This list will auto-populate when you join the game.
Refresh Refreshes the skill list
Select users... Brings up the users list window. Here you add users you wish to buff, train attack skills on, or pk.
FA Will try to use the selected skills in the skill list in Far Attack mode. This will almost always be enabled. You may disable this option to use short range skills like smashes.
Delay The delay the program will wait after casting a skill.
NOTE: Delay doesn't work like it use to! In older versions and other hacks, 500ms was added to the delay time. So when you put 600, it was really 1100. You now have full control over the delay time. But the rules still follow, set too low and you'll get disconnected. The lowest I've been able to set without getting d/c for a good amount of time was 700, which is equivalent to 200 in the other hacks.

All of the skills listed in the skills.xml are pulled from the English translated data file for 9Dragons and should not be edited. If you edit this file, it may show the wrong skills or use the wrong skill ID.

Send Packet
For advanced or curious packet sniffers only. This allows you to send your own crafted packets to the game client or game server. If you don't know what you are doing, avoid using this as you'll probably just get yourself disconnected.
NOTE: Packets sent to the game client do not require a packet checksum.
NOTE: Packets sent to the game server require a packet checksum. This is done for you automatically. However, the packet you type in must have 2 extra bytes on the end for the checksum. If you copy and pasted a Send packet from a program like WPE, these 2 extra bytes are already on the end and will be replaced with the new checksum automatically.

Drop Notify - Experimental
Notifies you when certain items drop on the ground. Including the quantity of the item, the name, and the coordinates to that item. The coordinates displayed in the text box are hyperlinks. As such, when you double click on the them they will put the item coordinates into your teleport field.
Mute TTS Mutes text-to-speech notification for items configured in the itemnotify.xml file that have their notifyMethod set to TTS.
Show Notice Notifies you with an in-game system notice about the item drop.

Successful use of this feature requires items to be configured in the itemnotify.xml file. Importantly, you must define valid item IDs. This requires packet sniffing to obtain, such as dropping the desired item on the ground and examining the data. Remember, item IDs in WPE are shown in reverse. For example, the item ID for a Conq Herb low is D4000803, in WPE that will be shown as 03 08 00 D4.

notifyMethods can be set to Beep, TTS, Both, or None. Beep sends a system beep, TTS uses text to speech, etc.

Track Player
Will enable location tracking for the player name typed in the text box. Those familiar with Bloody Plains will know what this feature is. Basically, when you're near this player your map will flash red. This feature can be used on any map you desire.

Move TS
Teleports your character to the very bottom left corner of current map. Generally coordinates 0,0.

Speed Buff
Gives your character the Quick Speed skill buffs along with Quickness buffs for maximum movement speed. The critical rate shown under the Quick Speed buff does NOT apply, only the speed as this feature is client side.

+5 Attrib Buff
Gives your character the +5 to All Attributes buff. You MUST be near the Hermit NPC for it to work. It is not free, it costs 3,000 gold.

Accessibility

Hotkeys
All hotkeys apply to the current selected character tab only. Make sure you have the right character selected before using a hotkey!

F10 Disable Auto
F11 Enable Auto
Page Up Teleport to coordinates in 1st teleport box
Page Down Teleport to coordinates in 2nd teleport box

Auto Tab Select
If you change maps or login to an account in another game client (multi-client), the new character tab is automatically selected and given focus. This was a common complaint in the other programs.

Auto Save (experimental)
Whenever you close a character tab the settings on that tab are saved. The next time you load up that character, the previous settings you had will be loaded. It's noteworthy to point out that not all options are currently saved, such as the experimental features.

Extra Features

Viewing a characters Brief Info (experimental)
Ever wanted to know what level or equipment another character was wearing without requesting Show All? Now when you select Brief Info on a player, it will show their level, role, and full equipment. It does not show their stats, as that is not currently possible. Very addicting feature

FAQ

Q: My character does nothing when I enable Auto!
Make sure the progress bar in the status bar is full and says Ready, make sure you have skills selected in your skill list, and at least 1 mob in the monster list. You must also be within 22 range of that mob in order for it to attack.

Q: Where did the distance setting go?
This setting was removed as the maximum skill range is 22. Anything higher can cause disconnects.

Q: Why isn't Auto Add working?
Re-read the Monsters section above.

Q: How come my skill list is empty?
This is a rare bug that I haven't been able to resolve yet . Changing map zones or re-logging will fix the problem. Also, make sure the tab has your characters name. If it shows (none) then it won't be able to load the skills. This is either because you are not connected, or there is lag in which you should just wait or re-log.

Q: Every time I send a packet I get disconnected!
This is for advanced users only. If you do not know how to packet sniff or manipulate packets properly then don't use this feature until you have read a guide on packets and packet sniffing. A good guide to get started can be found here: Packets - Sniffing & Analysis

Q: What is C/S in the status bar?
This shows the number of packets sent from the Client (C) and Server (S) which is reset at 65,000. At 256 the program enters the Ready state, where you can enable Auto.

Q: How do I change the Text-to-Speech voice?
Go to the Windows Control Panel and open up Speech. In the Voice selection box drop-down select the desired voice. You can download and install more voices from Microsoft.

Q: I get disconnected when I try to meditate
You need to disable Auto before you manually meditate. This is the same for all hacks, get use to it!

Q: Why does my character stop meditating when using auto meditate?
For unknown reasons, this happens very rarely. It's best to watch your character successfully meditate with auto meditate at least once, if it doesn't happen now then it probably won't happen later.

Q: How do I cancel Track Player?
Wait for the timer to run out.

Q: Does it work for Vista or Windows 7?
It was not designed or programmed with any support for Vista or Windows 7. I don't know if it works on those version of Windows. It was compiled under Windows XP.

Q: What version of the .NET framework do I need?
The program was compiled for .NET Framework 3.5.

Q: How do I tell which versions of the .NET framework I have installed?
Read from Microsoft.

Reporting Bugs

Please do not report bugs in this thread. Instead, send me a Private Message with a description of the bug. Then make a zip file of your debug.log and 9Disciple.pdb (if one exists) and attach it.

Disclaimer

Hacks are changes in a game's coding or behavior which can be manipulated by the player to perform actions that cannot be executed throughout normal game play. 9Disciple takes advantage of these changes, and can sometimes completely alter the game-play for the player.

Experimental features and or their secondary effects can be temporary or permanent. Some features may not work properly, and could cause the game to crash or worse. Your exact results using any of the features in this hack may vary, regardless of the instructions.

You use this hack is at your own risk. elitepvpers nor I, saweet, take any responsibility for the outcomes of the hack or the damage it may cause.

By downloading or using this program, you acknowledge and agree to this disclaimer.

Download

Latest version:

- 9Disciple 1.0 Build 3702 + Editor + Update Manager

Older versions:

- 9Disciple 1.0 Build 3684 + Editor

- 9Disciple 1.0 Build 3634 + Editor

- 9Disciple 1.0 Build 3564

- 9Disciple Editor - for editing the XML data files (works only w/ builds before 3683)

- Skills in Vietnamese. You don't need this file unless you want your skills in Vietnamese.

----

I put a lot of effort into this program and this post. Please click the * Thanks button down below if you found it useful. Thank you and enjoy!
Thanks
376 Users
Old 10/05/2009, 02:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet
(...)

hope this works out for me
*big thx*
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/05/2009, 04:28   #3

Finally man, been w8ing for this and botheriing you for long time
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/05/2009, 10:24   #4

**** the thing translates viet u should charge lol.all i have to say if where is the herb buff so u can live in CC ^^.

oh the hiding thing maybe try t make it where u can still pick up stuff and see other layers, and avoid being hit by mobs just some ideas lol ^^
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/05/2009, 18:12   #5

can u tell what are the requirements for this? because i get an white window with nothing on it :bump:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/05/2009, 18:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcodesick View Post
can u tell what are the requirements for this? because i get an white window with nothing on it :bump:
You run it just like the other VN hacks:

1. Load the program
2. Load the 9DVN Launcher, cancel the update and click Start Game
3. Login to the game

When you login and successfully connect to the game server, it will open a new session in the program.

If you haven't used any of the other VN hacks before, you'll need the correct NINEDRAGONS.EXE and NDLAUNCHER.EXE. This thread has some info to get you started. Alternatively, I have the 2 files for download here:

Thanks
18 Users
Old 10/06/2009, 03:29   #7

saweet have u been having problems arond 9 pm today, cant log in to server??? from any account...?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2009, 06:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlucky View Post
saweet have u been having problems arond 9 pm today, cant log in to server??? from any account...?
Yeah it appears the login server was unavailable for awhile. This week many of us have been experiencing more lag and disconnects than usual. It got worse ever since the system maintenance.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/06/2009, 23:28   #9

Ehh, what a crafty hack..to bad Im playing another game at the moment..

Maybe...JUST MAYBE...when I get bored of other game, I will come play ^.~
Old 10/08/2009, 17:05   #10

I've been asked a few times in-game why the Auto Meditate feature only heals VE by 100 or so each meditation cycle (depending on level). The reason for this is because it uses Basic Meditation.

So why does it use Basic Meditation?

In reality, it uses whatever meditation skill that you used when you meditate manually. However, the client sends an extra packet to the server that enables the use of the selected meditation skill. The hack does not send this packet, therefore causing it to fall back to Basic Meditation. Sending this packet even if it is 100% accurate causes you to get disconnected.

I simply haven't been able to figure out why this disconnect occurs. So in the meantime it must use Basic Meditation.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/10/2009, 05:10   #11

i have a question about the auto med if we use this will it dc us like if we used med amnually or will it not dc?
Old 10/10/2009, 08:59   #12

If you med manually without disabling auto, you will disconnect. If you enable passive med while auto med is on, you will also disconnect. Auto Meditate does not disconnect you, that would ruin the point of the feature. It disables Auto until meditation is complete, then enables Auto again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2009, 13:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
I've been asked a few times in-game why the Auto Meditate feature only heals VE by 100 or so each meditation cycle (depending on level). The reason for this is because it uses Basic Meditation.

So why does it use Basic Meditation?

In reality, it uses whatever meditation skill that you used when you meditate manually. However, the client sends an extra packet to the server that enables the use of the selected meditation skill. The hack does not send this packet, therefore causing it to fall back to Basic Meditation. Sending this packet even if it is 100% accurate causes you to get disconnected.

I simply haven't been able to figure out why this disconnect occurs. So in the meantime it must use Basic Meditation.
Basic Meditation or Basic Beggars Meditation..i mean....we need to use the lvl 1 one ?
Old 10/10/2009, 15:16   #14

Yeh, its based on basic meditation right now, saweet is trying to figure out how to get the other ones to work.
Old 10/10/2009, 15:49   #15

Hi! First Big Txh :=)
But when i click 9dsclipe.exe program snding error

Please help about error
Thanks!

Note: I have Framework 3.5......
Closed Thread

Tags
9dragons, delay, hack, packet editing