Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will Celestia survive lack of communication?

Discussion on Will Celestia survive lack of communication? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will Celestia survive lack of communication?

Its not great days for Celestia for sure. Top guilds used to have 25+ ppl online, now its around 5-6. Its hard to find anyone at Boundary because we all are waiting updates mainly ep3. People are confused are we getting game updates or not? GMs have never really mentioned them they just said we are getting new webside(boofuckinghoo).

Quote from FB - ''Hello The website/forum is down because we are preparing a huge maintenance and update. We aim to give our players the best website and forum available. We don't do things by halves''

Then there is Quote from Oblivious ''Atm the website/forum is down do to huge maintenance and updates we are implementing we aim to give our players the best website and forum available as you guys mean so much to us sorry for the late update.''

If some Gm could PM me at least with game updates info , I would apriciate it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2010, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 220
come on, in old times in cm it took months for ep3, and here you whining after some weeks for ep3..
Old 12/02/2010, 16:25   #3

no I am whining because we don't know if we are getting ep3 or not. We did not hear any offical statement about that
Old 12/02/2010, 16:25   #4

I dont think the website is down for an update. Website updates last from few hours to a couple of days at most.
I think there is another reason for site to be down... maybe its to prevent new players to register or download the client, or prevent webzen to find evidence, or something else. But not just an update.
Old 12/02/2010, 19:08   #5

king1 its not update like simple update, its whole new template, and yes we are getting episode 3 for 99%
Old 12/02/2010, 19:46   #6

Rofl they make a new site and they need to translate the files coding shts like that so isnt so easy )
Old 12/02/2010, 19:56   #7

Problem here is that usually the new homepages get coded first and once its finished they will announce a change on the old one, then take it down. But here we suddenly got our hp/forums pwnd in no time. No official statement, no nothing.
I like the server and I dont like talking in a negative way but I personally dont believe this server will remain any longer than some weeks.
Old 12/02/2010, 22:25   #8

10 days is alot even if they use a phone modem to upload the new website files. I've seen much more complicated sites update in a few hours, or 2-3 days top. And even when sites update, they have a webpage to say that they are offline due to maintenance or something.
Old 12/03/2010, 03:03   #9

I really miss you all guys, we offert apologizes about the downtime, but yes there is not only one reason, but i can't be honest now.

But be sure guys, when the site come up again, there will be alot of new things, including new races, new client, and much more.

I will show you all a little preview of the new celestia archlord website:

The service will be up until a few more weeks, later it will be closed.

We get noticed about a second private server, congratulations, but sadly they can't just suppuse to be the masters of the scene, when they stole our rules, our website structure and i don't want to know what more they copy, this is dedicate to this guys who work with nlgames, GUYS BE THE BEST NOT A COPY!

Well not more to say, i love you guys, everyone who play with us at celestia i will miss you all during this time, we hope to back soon!
Thanks
16 Users
Old 12/03/2010, 03:09   #10

finally an official statement
btw r there combo skills? thats the most important part
thnx bro
Old 12/03/2010, 03:55   #11

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by infrasama View Post
I really miss you all guys, we offert apologizes about the downtime, but yes there is not only one reason, but i can't be honest now.

But be sure guys, when the site come up again, there will be alot of new things, including new races, new client, and much more.

We get noticed about a second private server, congratulations, but sadly they can't just suppuse to be the masters of the scene, when they stole our rules, our website structure and i don't want to know what more they copy, this is dedicate to this guys who work with nlgames, GUYS BE THE BEST NOT A COPY!

Well not more to say, i love you guys, everyone who play with us at celestia i will miss you all during this time, we hope to back soon!
no need to worry about nlgames they like closed down or some ****, just shut the sites and everything, never even really made there official release.

P.s : Nice work on the website , the chain mixed with swords graphics is HOT! , Top area is a bit big though, but i wish you guys all the best, looking forward to playing again.
Old 12/03/2010, 05:26   #12

I knew we'd hear from you when the time was right.. A bit of an ominous tone - I hope nothing terrible is going on..

Celestia is the answer to my . May it never die!

Yeah, and that "little preview" is my new desktop background =P
SOsick.
Old 12/03/2010, 05:48   #13

What does Infra mean by "The service will be up until a few more weeks, later it will be closed"?
Old 12/03/2010, 15:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhazy View Post
What does Infra mean by "The service will be up until a few more weeks, later it will be closed"?
Maybe they close server for few days to put new thigs in game?
Old 12/03/2010, 15:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by infrasama View Post

Wow nice work infra xD

Now i can sleep well
Closed Thread