Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot

Discussion on Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/05/2009, 22:10   #1501

elite*gold: 0
i see what the problem is now. the side marker says its left when the monsters are on the right and vice versa. how exactly do i fix this.
Old 04/05/2009, 22:14   #1502

this is so weird now its working again. properly. what is going on!
Old 04/05/2009, 22:20   #1503

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxav View Post
i see what the problem is now. the side marker says its left when the monsters are on the right and vice versa. how exactly do i fix this.
If a mob gets targeted in your side of the field it will mark that side as the "monster side".

Sometimes if you run the speedhack an mob stucks on your side and that is the problem for that.

If that happens, dont use the speedhack for that enemies.
Old 04/06/2009, 02:01   #1504

theres no monster that gets stuck on my side. and sometimes the sidemarked just says none for the full 30 seconds, and more. so it doesnt attack.

p.s. to my understanding, what you mean when you say a mob is stuck on my side is, you literally mean a monster is stuck on my side, and its just standing there with my merceneries.

and if im wrong then correct me
Old 04/06/2009, 03:42   #1505

Explain your Problem]
Here=With your own Words as best as you can. If needed make Screenshots of your Problem.

[Date]
Date=04/05/2009 20:39:55

[System]
System Version=WIN_VISTA
ServicePack=Service Pack 1
ProcessorArch=X64
DesktopHeight=900
DesktopWidth=1440

[BotVersion]
BotVersion=Attack Bot WINDOW v0.H2.exe
[Bot Options]
LifeBarPixelsearch=0
ManaBarPixelsearch=0
[Basic Tooltip Info]
=
$numberOfMercs = 9
$Mem_Read_Sit = 1
$Mem_Read_CombatInProcess = 0
$difMonsterAutoMove = 49000.4782730766
$DifAutoFood = 0
LifeBarFilled = 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
$Mem_Read_AutoBattleNumber = Function Not Used
$Mem_Read_AutoBattleInCombat = Function Not Used
$CurrentcursorString = Unknown | 0x00010003

[LifeMana]
=dead = 0
Main Life: 3346 | 3346 Magie: 1665 | 1665
Merc1 Life: 2582 | 2582 Magie: 1705 | 1705
Merc2 Life: 4285 | 4285 Magie: 1216 | 1216
Merc3 Life: 3141 | 3141 Magie: 1582 | 1582
Merc4 Life: 4322 | 4322 Magie: 1265 | 1265
Merc5 Life: 1783 | 1783 Magie: 2385 | 2385
Merc6 Life: 4901 | 4901 Magie: 1217 | 1217
Merc7 Life: 3440 | 3440 Magie: 1192 | 1192
Merc8 Life: 2155 | 2155 Magie: 2754 | 2754

theres no monster that gets stuck on my side. and sometimes the sidemarked just says none for the full 30 seconds, and more. so it doesnt attack.
and sometimes it just says not in combat.
please fix this as it is rather annoying when there is only one monster left and the bot is not attacking anything because of the sidemarked problem.
Old 04/06/2009, 12:04   #1506

just finish testing overnight and heres the result:
If you put automove to monster and fill up slot with life pot, the bot will not fail, meaning even if you die you will automove to the monster location so i can basically run it for a very long time, which is great, there seems to be a problem with autocraft that it doesnt remove the craft item when it finished crafting, and doesnt queue up the next craft, i didnt check the email craft items box however so i dont know how well it works, might try that out, overall this bot is fantastic, it has everything worked out almost perfectly, it would be better if it is able to use spells though, it would heavily cut down on my deaths.
Old 04/06/2009, 14:13   #1507

The download links are down?
Old 04/06/2009, 16:45   #1508

Just wanted to thank you for your effort & dedication.

I've been using it for 2-3 days and it works great! So far, no problems with the bot.

The real problem is with my build; I have a monk,shaman, witch...so it won't work that good. Maybe I should ditch one of them, minimum.

Anyway, thanks again!
Old 04/06/2009, 19:30   #1509

Quote:
thats confusing but i get it now. its just that sometimes it does this more then once while in combat. so its just time consuming. and sometimes it takes a whole turn with out doing anything. then my mercenaries get heavily damaged. isnt there a faster way?
and the dam cameras always swinging around to the left side and right side[not saying that that is anooying]. whats it doing?
i have exactly the same problem.
the cursor scanning my side in the whole time,and if the camera switching,it still scan my side.
Im playin without speedhack.
Old 04/06/2009, 19:33   #1510

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotohattori View Post
i have exactly the same problem.
the cursor scanning my side in the whole time,and if the camera switching,it still scan my side.
Im playin without speedhack.
so provide screenshots, it should not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2009, 21:33   #1511

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
so provide screenshots, it should not.
sorry i cannot get screen shots, i dont think i can really capture this bug with a screen shot, but i will get a video up asap.

i have a feeling this might not even be a bug it might just be scanning. but even if its doing some kind of scanning if it could scan faster that would be better.
Old 04/06/2009, 21:41   #1512

Quote:
sorry i cannot get screen shots, i dont think i can really capture this bug with a screen shot, but i will get a video up asap.

i have a feeling this might not even be a bug it might just be scanning. but even if its doing some kind of scanning if it could scan faster that would be better.
Ofcourse you can, just make a Screenshot with the Tooltip text, if the tooltip says "Right" and it scan the left side without a monster in it their has to be a reason for that.

The only reason i know is that a monster is stucked in its animation on your side because of the SpeedHack, in that case it can target this monster if it has no SideMarker or cant find another target, if the target is that dead it will still keep tryign to find monsters in the side the monster was clicked, and that is your side, so the false.

THe bot will recover out of this after 20 seconds timer runs out, than the SideMarker is "None" again and it will scan both sides for a target.

Allways it clicks a target it will save the Side as the "SideMarker" of the Monsters, this is normally a very solid way to speed the Searches in combat as you avoid to Scan the side which you know you cant find mobs anyway.

So i assume it has something to do with your Game, maybe the camera is not adjusted as it should, so the sides are not clearly left and right, maybe you have false Settings so the Pixel coords are not were they should be.

Theirs a bunch of reasons, so a Screenshot is important to see what is the case.

And a Screenshot together with a good explaination, ofcourse with the TooltipText (than look for a value that might have to do with it, so the Combat you have to view the 2nd view in the TooltipText, which has Data about the current life/mana, which character is alive, how much AP they have, sidemarker and all other needed infos for Combat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2009, 00:10   #1513

Well i'ma post here and see if this somehow gives me any clarification on wether or not i'm doing something wrong..well this bot worked fine for a while although at times i have some serious problems where the selection tool ( finger ) keeps rapidly moving over a target without doing anything also one other thing i'm not sure wether or not this is my own fault cause i tried both of the last hp values from CE just to be sure but everytime i leave my char with meds it will keep potting....eventhough my hp is full it'll just keep potting... and i sit there like wtf did i do wrong....next to that the bot for some random reason also only sits till my main's hp is full and does not give a **** about my other chars for some reason xD any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong?? would be much appreciated
Old 04/07/2009, 01:01   #1514

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertino View Post
Well i'ma post here and see if this somehow gives me any clarification on wether or not i'm doing something wrong..well this bot worked fine for a while although at times i have some serious problems where the selection tool ( finger ) keeps rapidly moving over a target without doing anything also one other thing i'm not sure wether or not this is my own fault cause i tried both of the last hp values from CE just to be sure but everytime i leave my char with meds it will keep potting....eventhough my hp is full it'll just keep potting... and i sit there like wtf did i do wrong....next to that the bot for some random reason also only sits till my main's hp is full and does not give a **** about my other chars for some reason xD any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong?? would be much appreciated

Look if the bot has your correct life/mana, it certainly has not, so delete the LifeMana.ini and be sure you have correct Settings at all.

Pretty much any problem is solved with the FAQ and following the instructions.

If you miss Cursor ID it will not click, if you miss correct Life/mana it wont work.

However i would just use the default as peops state the Pointer allready works for the Life/Mana for them.

Be sure to have the latest version allways, any other can cause problems and i will not fix older versions.

And like allways if something goes wrong, Screenshot and give a BugReport, anything else is just a waste of words as they explain pretty much nothing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/07/2009, 02:02   #1515

Tnx for the bot master...^_^ and for the people who are using this bot.. read the "README" file first and follow the instructions.. use CHEAT ENGINE first before running the bot and follow the instruction in the read me file so that you will not spam the creator with problems.. jeez...
Closed Thread