Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Cheat Engine

Discussion on Atlantica Online Cheat Engine within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Atlantica Online Cheat Engine

Has anyone tested any values with the cheat engine?

Values I think may work:

Stamina
Will
X and Y location

Values I think won't work:

Any experience values such as crafting and merc experience

I think that editing X and Y would be the most useful (saves lots of time on walking)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2008, 09:57   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Working Values change for most systems, as this is the problem using the Cheat Engine Results in the current AutoBattle Bot Project.

Beside that i was able to get Values of:

AutoBattle active boolean
AutoBattleNumber int (0-20)
AutoBattleLicense active boolean

Marker Byte for current state : 0=Stand 1=Sit 2=AutoCraft 3=Fishing

CombatInProcess boolean

Address to read current Selected Market Item Fixed Price

X Coord Y Coord of the Map Symbol

And beside that a big number of Addresses for a lot of PopUps that can open, all boolean

Problem is that most of the Addresses change with every start of Atlantica / and as they are no pointers and im unable to receive the pointers its not really confortable to use them.

The only Value which i was able to actually "change" is the BattleSpeed Number which my little Extra in SpeedHack in the AutoBattle Bot Package can modify (if the Address is working for your System, which you will find out quickly as it first reads the current Speed, and this can only be 80 for very slow and 120 for very fast).

This little script Hackt can modify the Number to any number, but only 240 which is allmost tripple the speed works stable, more speed will result in crashes, laggs, stucked Animations, stucked Moves and non-ending COmbat Timer, so 240 is the max to use.

Beside that its a pretty dangerous thing as everyone can "watch" you in battle and if your combat speed is that ridiculous fast you might get banned that fast too, so use it with caution (maybe just for some random battles against weak enemies).

Beside that you can try out the AutoBattle Bot which uses quite a number of Addreses (or needs the user to Input them, with Cheat Engine, small howto in the FAQ section of the Readme in the Bot Package).

However if someone finds working Addresses for :

-Which Merc is currently selected
-Which Merc is "dead" or alive

That would be a good information to have for the bot project.

And everyone capable of getting "Pointers" which work on every System instead of Fixed Addresses that change every time is welcomed to Email me, as this is a annoying task with no work around currently.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2008, 12:48   #3

is there like addresses for controlling what items you get in boxes? that would be a good one
Old 12/26/2008, 16:44   #4

My guess would be no definitely not. I greatly appreciate all the work that theOnlyOne is doing because i used his bot and botted 500k worth of ashen crystals in a night.

I didn't really understand what you meant thought. Does that mean you got all those values working? But the addresses just change?
Old 12/28/2008, 02:37   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Most work but as they are fixed Addresses they are different in each System and "some" change with every start of atlantica.exe

Beside that changing them will either "crash" Atlantica or the Server will just refresh them and while changed they have no effect.

The only value changeable is the Battlespeed which is included in the SpeedHack in the Bot Package and it should work fine, im not even sure if it is "illegal" or not as you have the Battle Speed Adjust anyway (just not that high) and the server cares nothing about it and will never refresh it.

Beside that the "box" thing is just random, if you could "somehow" search for this value (which should be pretty hard) you might be able to "slow" it, or skip it completly and give it a fix value, so yes it could be possible to make it "selectable" what you get of a box, but who knows if this is client/server side, and getting the value will be hard too (but if someone is intrested, just scan with Cheat Engine and open 1000 boxes or so to search the changing value).
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2009, 01:14   #6

You would think freezing the value for Stamina, Box Limit, Goncourt and other things would be possible, but if the values are constantly changing you would have to constantly freeze the values.
Old 01/08/2009, 16:18   #7

does working on Vista because i have Vista
Old 01/08/2009, 16:30   #8

Battlespeed i sure is felt only by my client the others players see me on their speed ,as im in a party i see all with very fast speed but if i ask my party member he says i don't move more faster .
So this isn't a real hack is just an impress of been is just your client see thinks more faster but isn't a real server speed like you gain more faster speed the others players.
That i know from what i observed and asked others of my friends .
Like CE does to any others games is just an impress of faster speed for nubs