Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DragonicaSEA v0.1.18 Hack

Discussion on DragonicaSEA v0.1.18 Hack within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DragonicaSEA v0.1.18 Hack

Working DragonicaSEA[0.1.18] .dll
Features: Farrell Warp, Red Text.

The Injec-TOR (Skip this part if you know how to inject .dlls)
I didn't make this, I don't know who did. Google it for extra credit. Injec-TOR is a generic .dll injector. I didn't write my own injector because they are so commonplace. The directions are simple.. follow closely.
Click "Load Dll" and find my Dragonica.dll
In the "Name of Process" box, type DRAGONICA.EXE
Check "Use Watch"
Run the game as normal, and after you hit Start on the Launcher or load Dragonica up from the .exe itself the Injec-TOR should say "Successful injection..." or something.
Click "Ok..." to close Injec-TOR.
If you weren't extremely slow, and managed to close Injec-TOR before HShield detected it, my .dll is now injected 100% undetected.
MY .DLL IS NOT DETECTED BUT INJEC-TOR IS. MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE THE INJECTION BEFORE HSHIELD CATCHES IT. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME.

Red Text
Press Numpad2. A pop-up will appear confirming the red text hack. Hit okay and it will activate. The in-game color box may not change to red until you hit Enter to enter some text. Numpad2 again will again give a confirmation pop-up and deactivate the hack. If you can't get this working, the .dll is not injected.

Farrell Warp
Numpad3 will toggle the teleport flag, allowing you to pick a place to go;
Numpad7 = Red Door
Numpad8 = Green Door
Numpad9 = Yellow Door
Numpad4 = Purple Door
Numpad5 = Blue Door
Numpad6 = Farrell's Lab
Ctrl+Numpad6 = Port of Winds (Start)

So for example, to go to the red door you would hit [Numpad3, Numpad7]. There is no confirmation pop-up on this hack.

All credits to myself (xRareSumo) for finding the original addresses, finding the current [v0.1.18] addresses, all pointers and any and all pieces of this .dll. If you're going to use the .dll itself, or steal my addies and offsets out of it at least give credit. Camera, Teleport, Chat Color, and all addresses in my old .ct are all in the .dll (even though it's not yet using them).

Credit to 哈哈哈 for attempting the first Dragonica .dll I had seen, inspiring me to make this.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dragonica.rar (4.6 KB, 1012 views)
File Type: rar Injec-TOR.rar (116.1 KB, 1247 views)
Thanks
13 Users
Old 07/17/2009, 11:41   #2

nice apreciate the work.....but not for EU
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2009, 11:58   #3

The offsets remain unchanged from 0.1.17 at least for xyz
Old 07/17/2009, 12:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfie2 View Post
The offsets remain unchanged from 0.1.17 at least for xyz
That is simply untrue.

EDIT: Last time I was on SEA I think it was 0.1.14. I've been on DragonicaNA but it went down so I came back. You may be right, but they are different than my original .ct release.
Old 07/17/2009, 12:43   #5

Hi thanks for the dll hack file, please let me copy this file to where?just put in dragonica directory?
Old 07/17/2009, 13:01   #6

You have to inject it.. Surely I don't have to explain how to inject .dlls...

Edit: I've been here at elitepvpers to know that if I don't explain how to inject a .dll this topic will become 600 posts of "how i inject pl0x send to email thx && add money hack", so I included a generic .dll injector and basic instructions.
Old 07/17/2009, 15:23   #7

Here a working injector which auto closes right after injection, I am using this right now so it should work.

Oh, but my dragonica doesn't have a hackshield ;D, so it might not work. Feel free to test it.

And ya pointers and offset of 0.1.18 are still the same as 0.1.17, lucky us!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Injecter.rar (53.4 KB, 217 views)
Old 07/17/2009, 16:13   #8

i hate SEA!! Why all hacks for SEA!
Plz some hacks for EU ;( i wud love Ferall hack in EU!
Old 07/17/2009, 16:32   #9

elite*gold: 20
Very nice raresumo, not seeing ANY bugs in it what-so-ever. I'm also suprised that this is the first .dll being used to hack Dragonica, most other hacks for various online games use .dlls. Anyways, I love your hack, and hope you get it updated to use your old Cheat Trainer. Thanks for helping out the community even more than you had before. (Helping out the noobs that know somewhat but are too stubburn to learn any more this time) Cheers^^

P.S. Didn't you also say you were not going to give us free handouts of hacks? Excuse me for bringing that up, but just found our your a better person than I had first thought.

@Yule - Why give them a perfect injector for this game? Make those who can't get raresumo's to work, work harder.

@keda000 - EU has a harder to bypass anti-hacking program. At least that's my guess, since the bypass for it didn't work but it did for SEA.
Old 07/17/2009, 17:29   #10

wow... like that also can, I'll try make my own .dll
Old 07/17/2009, 19:03   #11

elite*gold: 20
What hacks do you have that were not placed into this hack?

Remeber to thank Raresumo's post for this excellent hack!
Old 07/17/2009, 23:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by keda000 View Post
i hate SEA!! Why all hacks for SEA!
Plz some hacks for EU ;( i wud love Ferall hack in EU!
funny but true...we will just have to wait ...
Old 07/18/2009, 00:16   #13

To comment some things posted in this thread..

Posting other injectors is fine, I don't care if leechers help leechers help leechers, etc.

This is NOT the first .dll being used to hack Dragonica. It's the first USEFUL .dll to hack Dragonica. 哈哈哈 was the first person to attempt a Dragonica .dll and inspired me to write a clear and concise .dll. Without him I would've never written or released this.

EU does NOT have a harder system to bypass, but it is IP-Blocked. I live in America. If you want me to hack DragonicaEU, make them remove their region lock and allow me on their servers, or rebuild my .ct with EU addresses and I'll plug them into this .dll

The hacks I have are as follows;
Cursor Position (little hand)
USELESS

Camera Position and Max
I could unlock how far you can zoom, let you set and lock the camera, etc. Fairly useless.

Character Position
I can teleport around, let you walk out of bounds, you know.. the basic X/Y/Z things.

Chat Color
I can let you set a custom Chat Color if that's of interest to anyone. I figured it wasn't though, so I left it out.

I'm not currently attempting to make any NEW hacks.

..and finally, I wasn't going to give free "handouts of hacks" but this is more of a proof of concept. There is no game-breaking hack in this release. Nothing I've released for Dragonica has really been up to my own standards but are more meant as a building block. If 哈哈哈 asks for my source, or if anyone can get it and read it (there is no obfuscation and most things are commented well enough) then it is free to use (with credits, I hope) as a base for any future .dll releases. I'm really just here to spark interest in Dragonica hacks and advance the community as a whole. Hopefully someone with experience making vacs or other advanced hacks will come by and pick this game up. I've never played MapleStory or hacked it so a lot of the potential in this game is untapped and will remain so by me.
Old 07/18/2009, 00:55   #14

I created a Farrel teleport DLL about a week ago. I was actually trying to expand upon it by reading the current position to determine where to teleport next, but *********** got temporarily closed after I put my post up. Raresumo--I don't know if you're interested in teaming up at all to getting some newer hacks out, but hopefully we can all work together to make this a more interesting scene. If for any reason anyone has a problem with his DLL I'll post mine, just say the word.
Old 07/18/2009, 01:00   #15

How about you post your source here so I can see what you did, and we'll go from there.
Closed Thread