Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW SERVER]Demons-Online Reloaded now its available for all to play!

Discussion on [NEW SERVER]Demons-Online Reloaded now its available for all to play! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
[NEW SERVER]Demons-Online Reloaded now its available for all to play!

Demons Online Reloaded

2 types of servers: STANDARD + EXTREME

Website (forum, IGN registration and everything here):

Basic info: Server exist since beginning of March 2009. Since then we are all time, everyday carefully working on fixes and updates!!

Basic obvious information what Demons Online include:
  • Mannequins fully working + change class fixed (no problems with soul etc)
  • Wings - till flame ones = all 100% working!
  • Knight system(upgraded!) / Orbing system / Castles(soon over 10 level castle possibility!) system fully working!
  • Legion War(upgraded totem and shield!) / Family War working / PKT Tournament working (soon will be changed into DO version of PK tour - much more advanced then original!)
  • Auto EP gathering system (secured with anty cheat system!)
  • EP Cards stackable! (possibility to exchange into bigger face value to not!)
  • Max level 255
  • Dances skills available!
  • New God Skills available!
  • BP bug - fixed over year ago!
  • Over 100 hundred by DO designed casuals!
  • Over 53 (and still rising) number of mounts! (no thunder juice bug!) ()
  • Over 70 pets (and still rising) (no thunder bug and no Skills bug!)
  • 15 main maps to hunt(including noob maps, god maps, specialize maps)!
  • Many originally made by DO events
  • Customized drop under Bosses
  • Customized version of Lottery
  • Customized Shopping Mall (containing 200x bulk packed items and more!)
  • All mounts has at least 3 stages (many has over 3 and some even 7 stages!)
  • All new players start with: 100k PP + 2x+5ep+30minPills + 2x10exp potions

Unique FEATURES created by Demons Online for our players:

generally all our features are listed and described here:
  • ANTY CHEATING SYSTEMS! (under Demons Online we implemented very effective anty auto compose system as well anty bot(hunting) system!
  • AutoEpPills (special items giving possibilty for certain period of time to hunt monsters and get lots more of eps per each monster slayed!)
  • Hades Apocalypse Time feature (where you can hunt and get special eggs of pets and mounts + hades suits!
  • Star Bursting (other way then compose)! (bored with compose? Then fight strongest beast on server to get star bursters!)
  • Lots of new hairs! Devil Hairs
  • Advanced Beast Invasion (UPGRADED!) (Search for Super Beasts on 5 different maps! Kill and teleport to arena where you will get the chance to kill King of the Beast! Earn for best items!
  • [Repeatable Events] Day by Day Events (Get the fun of doing everyday events!)
  • Suits/Casuals with effects! (Ever dreamed about suit sparking with lightnings or flowers around? Now you can get this possibility!
  • Advanced HURDLE RACE (Daily and Weekly AUTO)
  • Online Working Center - Factories (For sure many times you had to leave home but as well wished to leave character online to earn... here you heave a chance to do it!
  • EXCHANGE EXP FROM FRIENDS INTO EP once per week (meaning - get friends and get experience from them! ANY point of this experience will be lost - all you can use into useful way!
  • Unique Dragon Machine Event (twice per day, each 30 minutes) (Slay dragons and minions and get lots of useful items to compose!)
  • more but less important to be listed at this moment!

Plans for closest weeks to be add:
Simple our closest plans will cover:
{will list general ideas only, mostly things that will be inside bigger addons = all because of idea's rippers which we have totally enough !}

** New weapons will come into game soon
** New maps (4-7 new brand maps with new brand monsters, bosses, events and much more under this!)
** New totally brand system that will take Demons Online Reloaded into Demons Online Reloaded Season 2 (more less )
** Many more events (daily event NPC will be filled with all days events, additionally will be add other big quests!)
** New system under chosen pets (that will allow to get better HP to pets that doesn't rise under HP as main attribute...
** We will create our own PK tour and something new
** New spots to compose will be added (but not general way like many can think here ) .... no you dont know what this point mean
** system that will deal with items that can be found in game but doesn't have any good usage (we will make them usable in our way )
** many more generally smaller that we wont put on list here

Server Specifications:

- current location = USA
- RAM = 8 GB
- CPU = Intel i7 930 4 x 2,8 GHz
- HDD = 2 x 500GB
- Win 2008
- Dedicated Server
- 1000 mbps network port

Server statistics are:
Standard players online: between 110-190 online for most of time
extreme players online: between 100-160 online for most of time

================

So Take the step now and ! Feel free to write here or PM me about any questions (our forum is as well open to talk )

Regards
Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/09/2009, 22:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow nice site and nice server
well done
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2009, 22:16   #3

GRATZand if u need any thing add my mail
Old 03/10/2009, 10:52   #4

The link you gave is not working.
Old 03/10/2009, 11:11   #5

Sorry for this inconvinience - Yesterday we started online and i posted, but after post with team we delayed everything for Today - so from today evening everything will be 24/7 fully working. (why? some more additions so player later wont suffer server restarts )

I will post here later when i put it online - for now I am preparing autobackup system(every 1 hour) and more safety issues - all for the sake of players
So till evening everyone :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2009, 13:42   #6

nice server man and if u need help ask all of us hehe
Old 03/10/2009, 13:58   #7

elite*gold: 20
nice server and good luck from me too.....
Old 03/10/2009, 15:32   #8

Ok all are welcome
I belive some of you already visit our portal during last safety doings

From now server is online, registration open, forum ready for comments and ideas

So common all - try and have fun I am sure you will all like it becase we always will take care of any spotted bug (if found :P)

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2009, 16:15   #9

Good luck from me too. I am trying to find a server that do not sell EP, Gears that could increase your BP extremely n so on. I would join a server which has the donation rewards same like as ACME, fair for all!
Old 03/10/2009, 17:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
Good luck from me too. I am trying to find a server that do not sell EP, Gears that could increase your BP extremely n so on. I would join a server which has the donation rewards same like as ACME, fair for all!
Yes i understand what you mean because i also hate this on other pserves as a player...
Funny is that you touch this subject heh Yesterday we decide similar way heh
Please check our new donations rules. Also we will add some other options but fair to all

We have big needs of money but we care mostly for players and we really want to be fair

Btw - gears that will be able to buy will be also able to receive during normal play - later we will describe ways
Our team will take care of fair play
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2009, 22:58   #11

Nice to be fair i want to play ther :-) i tested and still evrything lok okey server is all way online and full suport on forum...... super !!!
Old 03/11/2009, 23:06   #12

Yes - all true!
We are always online! Always doing everything to obey our rules.
Maintenance is always on time.
If any bug small problem spotted - you will get fast answer, fast solution - we all way care for players!! AND WE WILL

I will say - we wanna make best server - coding is easy and pleasure for us So there will be many addons and always everything working

So come to us and play with us
Old 03/13/2009, 16:49   #13

Ok - on begining - sorry i will post one post after another - i hope this wont be found as a rule break of this whole forum.

Anyway i just wanned to post here sth to all our players (current as well new that will come):
Because of accusing of promoting on other servers our server Demons-Online, I want to please all to not doing that on other PrivateServers We wanna to make only promotion via websites/portals especially prepared for this - and this for sure will be enough

Thank you all and one more time Welcome on our server Have a nice playing
Old 03/13/2009, 16:54   #14

you can add me gm-pm?
Old 03/13/2009, 17:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by uouo View Post
you can add me gm-pm?
Well please refer about this to our thread on our forum:

Closed Thread