Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I will share my edits as well, hope you enjoy!

Discussion on I will share my edits as well, hope you enjoy! within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation *[Release]* BlackRaptor, Unicorn, Wedding Gowns (per request) will add more soon

I am sure a few have already been seen around in games, but some are new... Enjoy! If you are interested in them shoot me an email and ill send you a packet with the files. (no spam please)

Thanks to Primordial/Blackhiem for the BlackRaptor, the Neil and the Rex ideas, love you baby!

The only thing that is screwed up on the black raptor is the dropped egg, it will still show as whatever was replaced.

Then I have recently played with some other pets.

And I cannot take credit for the White Wedding gown. That was created by someone else, I only cleaned it up a bit so the details are there and it isn't sooo bright. The Black gown however is mine although the idea for it was requested by DarkGoddess on darknight-online. (I haven't seen any others, so if someone else has done one, I apologize).

I did them in plain of course and then added color accents to them in green, blue, purple and red so they may be edited by the in-game dyes (thanks FunHacker)! The pics are showing here kinda fuzzy, sorry bout that.

Finally, I have played with the Unicorns (only made the bodies white) and had been requested to make different eggs for them, here they are.

*THERE ARE READ ME DOCUMENTS IN THESE FILES*
Attached Files
File Type: rar Blackraptorfiles.rar (114.0 KB, 143 views)
File Type: rar unicornfiles.rar (155.1 KB, 143 views)
File Type: rar WeddingGowns.rar (523.0 KB, 164 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/28/2009, 07:48   #2

theyre nicee i would put em in me server if i had one anymore *****
Old 07/02/2009, 00:36   #3

Check the attachments!!

Per an email request I have released the BlackRaptor and Unicorn edits. I will work on changing all of the other additional files for the Rex and Neil. Then I will be working on the file package for the White and Black gowns. So be sure to check back!

When I am bored again I will work on some different hair colors for the existing styles. (I know that is easy work)

Thanks!

EdgeofSanity / Myklbrei
Old 07/03/2009, 11:25   #4

i like wat u did in the juno its pretty cool it make me want 2 edit again xD
Old 07/22/2009, 08:42   #5

NICEEEE
Old 11/15/2010, 08:02   #6

Nice editing
Old 10/28/2012, 12:52   #7