Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[K(korean)SRO]How to play!

Discussion on [K(korean)SRO]How to play! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
[K(korean)SRO]How to play!

Quote:
NO MORE THREAD UPDATES:
LINKS COULD BE OUTDATED OR THE WEBSITE FORMS AS OF 28 February 2011, I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE THIS THREAD ANYMORE
Quote:
NOTE:
DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME ON ACCOUNT MAKING REQUESTS

// Ever wanted to play kSRO(KoreanSRO)?
Well I have decided to write a guide to get you started and help you play. So this guide is thorough and detailed so should cover every aspect of the registration and up to spawning in game, so the process can be understood. If you read below you can gather the aspects of this version that make it unique from the other versions.

Silkroad Korea is the most advanced Silkroad Version with the furthest in the amount of updates it has some of the most recent being the 105 cap level and skills with Alexandria Map extention for higher levels.

// DOWNLOAD:
Quote:
Official Site (ver 1.747)
// KSSN:
Quote:
These you will need during registration and most likely will never need them again, but its best to record it in a .txt for changing password or buying silk.

// REGISTRATION:
Quote:
Quote:
Note: You will need to install AhnLab's Addon and installer which will pop-up normally otherwise it will not allow you to move onto certain pages and will not respond.

Consult the FAQ for more information

// LAUNCHING & SPAWNING INGAME:
Quote:
~ You have two options at running the gaming using a loader or changing your system locale.

The Loader:
This will bypass the locale check and it is also a big help with the captcha as it comes up with an option on the User Interface and is a simple captcha fillout form. It also patches the language of the client to English when run.

-----------

System Locale:
This is the way I guess you legit players will take just read the above link and it will instruct you on how to change your locale which doesnt take to long and will not affect your systems language.

-----------

Captcha:
For this you can either use the Loader or to add the language bar, for people who have problems with the language bar it might require some playing around before it works, when it works you should put the game in windowed mode, then this problem will not occur again.
// COMMUNITY:
Quote:
~ There are plenty of large scale guilds that have English Players, so keep your eye out and you may get yourself into one.

Here is the Server with a large active english community!

(Default Text & Non - Default)
// FAQ:
Quote:
Q: The ahnlab popup does not show on the site.
A: All I can suggest is to keep refreshing and visiting other pages of the Korean Site till it does, for example the main homepage usually has some success

Q: After entering my KSSN for the first time at the form and try to submit, nothing responds.
A: You will need to install AhnLab's Addon and installer which will pop-up normally otherwise it will not allow you to move onto certain pages and will not respond.

Q: At the login registration when I try to submit at the final page, I get a popup error.
A: This is usually because you did not select circular radio buttons as they are called or you did not change the security question answer and left it on default.

Q: The Launcher is not showing the start button or Patching
A: You will need to use a proxy to bypass this problem, since certain IP regions are blocked from playing Silkroad Online, not all regions will have this problem though. I am in Europe and have no problems what so ever.

Q: On the Server List I do not see the same symbols as your image shows.
A: You will need to install the Korean Language pack (Asian Language Pack) to solve this problem.

Q: During login I am getting C7.
A: You need to reselect Channel 1

Q: I get a strange long error from trying to login to game account.
A: This is due to your KSSN being of too low age, so you cannot log to that server, so you will need to make a new one. It could also be due to you getting the image captcha or password wrong.

Q: How do I change the PK2 language.
A: To date I have not provided a guide for this maybe in time I will, but for now you can just use the loader to apply the game to english.

Q: How do I buy Silk
A: It is unlikely you will ever buy silk as such for the game, they only accept certain methods that can be done within Korea, with correct finance methods. Although you can buy Silk Items through the stall network in game.
Thanks
119 Users
Old 01/18/2009, 18:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
thank you for that guide
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/19/2009, 14:24   #3

Received Thanks: 1,472
can u play in csro or ksro without getting banned?
i mean im not chinese or korean, so?
Old 01/19/2009, 14:52   #4

cSRO No kSRO YES.
In cSRO chinese ppl tolerate not chinese players and thet are surprisingly helpfull.
In kSRO koreans will hate you!!! And You can get banned cuz you use Other ppl KSSNs
Old 01/19/2009, 15:17   #5

I have Ksro acc but there is like no ppl at all in the game only at night (they are active at that time bt still not much, u hardly find any ppl in janghan and not mention the EU side).I rather change to CSRO.(if they ban me from isro bc im not a silk buyer no more XD)
Old 01/21/2009, 19:04   #6

Just an update I have added a download to about 2500+ KSSNs. If you get an error along the way of Silkroad registering its probably a KSSN that has already been used for Silkroad. But I dont think many of them should.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2009, 19:16   #7

Look heres a KSSN generator:
But i need a name i try to but Gabriel to Korean:
가브리엘 And it say thats not my KSSN so screw all ! xD help please
Old 01/21/2009, 19:21   #8

KSSN'S generators dont work for KSRO. You need one that has existed for a while. check my updated post.
Old 01/21/2009, 21:49   #9

just a thing for you to mention ekoro. you do not need korean email. i amde my account on normal international GMAIL account. and it's working
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2009, 22:45   #10

How can please tell me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2009, 04:20   #11

could u tell me if its like the same as in csro? because in csro u lvl very fast with taxi for example at ongs u lvl 1 and someone kill 1 pt ong, u lvl up. in isro u get 0.1 % maybe for one kill at ongs. how is it on ksro???
Old 01/26/2009, 06:55   #12

how to update ksro? it wont update or showing start button... proxycap is expired... i cant use proxycap anymore, so what i have to do? pls answer fast!
Old 01/27/2009, 17:03   #13

hey,
i need a proxy, cuz it doesn't appear the start button
can u help me?

thank you
Old 01/31/2009, 02:54   #14

ok ive done, but if i change language to korean i cant enter imagecode

EDIT:// hey i played the mini game and wine some green cards or tickets... what can i do with it? i activated one but there only was anything written on korean
Old 02/01/2009, 23:02   #15

How do u import the textuisystem.txt back to media.pk2. i'm really confused.

Edit: Nvm, figured it out but still when i import it back to media.pk2, the game still crashes. Can someone tell me the problem?