Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Grandchase X Elsword Voices

Discussion on [RELEASE] Grandchase X Elsword Voices within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Grandchase X Elsword Voices

[RELEASE] Grandchase X Elsword sound files ( Japanese )

Hi guys this is a project that i have been working on for quite some time now, and have finally completed it, so i decided
to share these sound files with you guys for entertainment purposes

Here are the extra korean sound files to be replaced in the resset folder of your grandchase ( only if you are not using korean voices )
which contain Dio, Zero, Rama etc korean voices :
Cos i figured it would be weird if some english voices started popping out of nowhere when the entire game is in jap/korean =_=

For starters editing any kom files is pretty much against the rule in grandchase or elsword ( or any of kog's games)
so do this AT YOUR OWN RISK. Dont blame me if you get banned or anything.
Though these voices can ONLY be heard on your own computer ( meaning the other players in the game wont hear it)
and also, other than the edited files which are japanese, the others are all KOREAN ( not english or brazilian )

The files edited are mainly GC sound files, and some in the resset folder.
Generally i replaced almost all skill voices ( like raven walker or meteor etc ) with Elsword voices, and all extra voices, ( like taunting or the voice when you start a dungeon etc ) But please note that the voice files in grandchase is MUCH more than elsword, meaning some of the extra voices might be repeated, but i made sure that none of the skill voices are repeated, so as to not confuse the gameplay ( but by doing this i couldnt replace some skill voices ), however almost all commonly used skills have their voices replaced so dont worry =D

So how to change the voice file? First download all of the kom files that i edited :
Next, for lass, arme, lire and sieghart 1st job ( without st ) voice, they are contained within sound_korea, sound_korea3 and sound_korea 4
for Sieg ST, sieg 2nd to 4th job and Mari 1st to 3rd job voice, they are contained within the other remaining files, like skill_sieg1, char_mari, Char_Sieg 2 etc.

For the first category,
For the second category,
NOTE: Only replace them after the patcher is finished/gone, or else the patcher will patch the original files again.
TIP
AND REMEMBER TO CREATE A BACKUP FOR ALL FILES YOU REPLACED. unless you want to have a fun time patching them the next time you login.

Back to the main topic. The character voices that are changed are as follows :
( For more info on elsword, google or youtube is your best friend )
I listed the skill voices i changed below, please note that some grandchase skill names that i do not know are replaced with a brief description of the skill, so dont be alarmed =_= and sorry if i missed out anything.
In any case, this should be working on all versions of grandchase, if i am not mistaken.

NOTE: Chung's ( the newest char in elsword ) japanese voice is not yet released, so dont ask me why i didnt put them in grandchase....( and anyways his voice is too childish for grandchase...i mean the korean one)

---LASS--- ( to Raven ) Voiced by : Mamoru Miyano

---ARME--- ( to Aisha ) Voiced by : Rie Kugimiya

---LIRE--- ( to Rena ) Voiced by : Yui Horie

---SIEGHART--- ( to Elsword ) Voiced by : Kenichi Suzumura

---MARI--- ( to Eve ) Voiced by : Mamiko Noto

I hope that you enjoy these voices as much as i do @_@, and if this info is posted to other webbies or forums, please
give credits -_- ....Btw i am a Singapore player in taiwan grandchase and elsword. Enjoy and have a nice day~

EDIT : okay i categorised them into spoilers

Here is the video for all of the jap voices, credits to the video maker MachineZzt

Update : Well some of my friends are saying that they prefer Sieg's original voice to elsword ( as elsword sound too childish when compared to sieg ), so i created one more file for players who want to have lass, arme and lire's voice file edited to japanese but still want to retain Sieg's original voice. First download the new sound_korea4 here :

When replacing the files,do the exact same thing,just that replace the old sound_korea4 with this new file, and do not overwrite the sieghart files in the resset folder, like char_sieg3 etc , and you are done.
Why go through the trouble of editiing sound_korea4 when sieg's files are in the char_sieggy files? Cause as stated above, sieg's 1st job without skill tree + taunt + extra sounds ( grab etc ) are contained within sound_korea4, so there is a need to edit it, or you will hear elsword's voice shouting and then sieg saying the skill name ( now that isnt very pleasant is it -_-)

Well ok i added these demo clips for ppl who want evidence that these are working....i will add the others at a later date.

Lass to Raven.

Arme to Aisha
Thanks
21 Users
Old 02/11/2011, 07:48   #2

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Thank vodkaa,
Hey could you put those categories into Spoilers?
How to make? >> [@spoiler][/spoiler] << remove the @

Also thanks for the release, i will read in depth about this release, i still dont get it

Regards,
GCI(Community Manager)
Nicholsonz
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2011, 08:34   #3

can we put these files into gc or what? i also dont get it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2011, 08:50   #4

Or here is a suggestion.... if you don't wanna do the patch then replace thingy you can use Kyonko's bypasser and loading screen themes (I use it all the time so the KOR voices (by Akashi Moka) won't be patched).
But too bad there weren't any for Jin cuz he is the one I use the most..thanks anyway I'm gonna try this too

And thanks again to all the persons who make my playing of GC more entertaining
note: of course my suggested programs/files weren't mine
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2011, 09:01   #5

yes you are supposed to replace the files ( copy and paste and overwrite ) into the respective folders after the grandchase patcher ends ( basically after patching ) or can use the bypass method.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2011, 10:15   #6

uhhm.. 1 question
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2011, 11:15   #7

it is supposed to be running in all versions
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2011, 21:30   #8

For one who doesn't play Elsword, I have no idea if this is nice to use or not.
I'll be lazy and ask for a quick video to refer to or something of that sort, as it'll help show for us people who don't play Elsword what we may possibly be changing the voices to.

Otherwise, good job xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2011, 03:57   #9

Thanks For This,Nnice Voices.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2011, 05:41   #10

@AzureFlameKite well i added a vid of the voices for elsword, but i couldnt record it from the game, as the sound quality of my video recorder is pretty bad, so i suppose the vid in game has to be put off until i manage to get a new free recorder -.-

@Invictuz789 thanks =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2011, 06:05   #11

Remember:

before replacing all the original files

better to have back up file of them..

)

thanks though
Old 02/12/2011, 08:12   #12

Huhuhuhu....seems like the old Bypass method doesn't work when I overwritten the sound_korea( ,3 & 4).kom files.............Do I need to overwrite all of the kom files in the Sound Folder to make it work? Even kyonko's bypass system didn't work...Huhuhuhu
Old 02/12/2011, 08:24   #13

@Erin Noein uh what do you mean by it dosent work?grandchase not working or theres no change in the voices? and if anything you can try the replacing method by overwritting the edited files after the patcher...and also you do not need to overwrite ALL the files in the sound folder, only the edited files only, basically sound_korea, sound_korea3 and sound_korea4.
Old 02/12/2011, 08:57   #14

@vodka .....uhmmm....when I overwrite original kom files in the sound folder(after I patched GC)...then used the Bypass (normal bypass and kyonko's bypass)....right after the loading screen....an Error occurs~~then when I log-in, GC closes.......Huhuhuhu.........

and the weird part is that when I use the Bypass (the 2nd time w/out patching it) My Lass' Voice can't be heard.........

Can anyone help me.........maybe I didn't follow the right procedure?.......
Old 02/12/2011, 10:03   #15

@erin hmm why dont you try this : (1) repatch your grandchase first to make sure that all the original files are present first, then after the repatch, RIGHT AFTER the patcher closes, overwrite the edited files into your sound folder ( u can try pasting them in the folder first and the overwrite message pops up, dont overwrite first, until the moment your patcher closes)
and another thing, why do you even see the patcher coming up when you are using the bypass?i thought the bypass is there to prevent the patcher from popping up in the first place...cos if you are using the bypass method, (2) first you replace the edited files into your sound folder, and after that just click the main.exe to get into the game ( or watever method you want to use, but you wont see the patcher anyways)
Also if you are using method (1), please remember to backup your files, and overwrite them back into the folders you used, to prevent wasting a hell lot of time on the next time the patcher appears.
Closed Thread

Tags
voice grandchase elsword