Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mabinogi: How to play without US/Canada-IP

Discussion on Mabinogi: How to play without US/Canada-IP within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mabinogi: How to play without US/Canada-IP

Hey,
Most People think you need a Proxy-Server to play Mabinogi NA without US/Canada-IP.

But you don't have to!

In this Thread I'm listing all ways I know.

1.) AOL

IMPORTANT: THIS ONLY WORKS WITH AOL (VR) 9.0!

Quote:
AOL Method:

create a screen name here: AOL.com - Welcome to AOL

Quote:
DO THIS BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD!
Sign-up for an aol e-mail account.
Let's say your new e-mail is
When you get up to the last stage, your screen name is thisthing

Don't sign up using the AOL software. They will ask you about billing etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is is short explaination on how to make a "Home Network under location" part when useing aol 9.0VR or later.

1. On the AOL Sign On screen, click the Connect Options button.

2. Click the Advanced Broadband Settings link.

3. Click the Continue button.

4. Click the Add a Broadband profile link. (Its in the top left corner of the Broadband tab you have to click on the drop-down menu that will be just under the sentence You are currently editing settings for.

5. In the Profile Name: box, type "Mabinogi" or something like it so you remeber what profile this is, then click the Add button.

6. Abit further down you have the Connection Type click on the drop-down menu to open it, then select "Home Network" option by clicking it.

7. Click the Save button.

8. Now when you are back at the Sign on screen you just have to change the
Connection: drop-down menu to your profile "Mabinogi"

Now all you have to do is logon to your aol account and you will have a american ip to run mabinogi with.
taken from another forum and btw. screw 9.1 version download aol 9.0, im having problems with 9.1 it wont log me in with my screen name. wanted to provide an ss but having issues with my current os (windows 7 beta).
On German:

Quote:
Wichtig, es geht NUR mit der englischen Version des Programmes! Dann erstellt ihr euch eine E-Mail auf 'Main - Discover AOL' mit dem Post Code/Zip Code/Postleitzahl 98009.

Wenn ihr das Programm startet (VR 9.0) erscheint auf der Taskleiste ein Symbol. Wenn ihr das Symbol anklickt habt ihr verschiedene Möglichkeiten zur Auswahl. Klickt auf "Connect with Dialer". Es sollte ein kleines Fenster erscheinen. Hier klickt ihr zuerst auf "Connect Options". Es öffnet sich noch ein kleines Fenster, hier klickt ihr auf "Advanced Broadband Settings". Und wer es nicht glaubt, da ist schonwieder ein kleines nerviges Fenster, dieses bestätigt ihr einfach mit "Continue". Jetzt ist wieder ein Fenster offen (Advanced Settings), diesmal ein eher wichtigeres. Hier klickt ihr auf "Add a Broadband profile". Hier müsst ihr einen Namen für das Profil eingeben, gebt einfach Mabinogi ein. Auf dem Fenster Advanced Settings müsst ihr jetzt noch etwas einstellen, geht dafür auf "Connection Type" "Automatic" und ändert es in "Connection Type" "Home Network", jetzt klickt ihr auf "Save".

Jetzt öffnet ihr wieder euren Dialer falls ihr ihn geschlossen habt. Gebt Euren Namen und Euer Passwort ein, klickt bei "Connection" erst auf Broadband, dann geht auf Sign On. Nachdem ihr in dem Dialer eingeloggt seit, loggt ihr Euch wieder aus. Danach öffnet den Dialer wieder, gebt Euren Namen und Euer Passwort ein und nehmt Euch diemal die Connection Option "Mabinogi", dann klickt auf Sign on. Ihr müsst immer zu erst mit Broadband einloggen und dann mit dem Profil Mabinogi.

Fertig! Wenn Ihr alles richtig gemacht habt könnt ihr Euch jetzt in Mabinogi einloggen!

Hier noch der Link zum Programm

[Thanks a lot, shemgwapo and eXilan]

UPDATE:

Okay, Since more and more Elitepvpers () are playing Mabinogi, I decided to get even more Players.

How?

I'll do all the work for you.

Those of you, that know about TeamViewer can skip the following Paragraph.

I'll do the work for you, through a program called TeamViewer. With this Programm, I can act on your PC, without sitting next to you. I will be able to control your PC through my PC. Please don't think I'm trying to 'hack' you. Until I can do that, I need a special ID-Code, plus a special Password that you get with your TeamViewer-Download. Don't be afraid: you can kick me off your computer everytime. AND I can just connect, if you agree. For more Information PM me.

Alright, and by using this program, I'll download & install AOL 9.0, then I'll download & install Mabinogi and create you an Account (You put in LogIn-Data).

After that, Ill help you making your Character, by writing in "Microsoft Word" Instructions for you (Or you simply tell me how you Character shall look like, and I'll create it).

Then I login on my computer, and help you having a nice start.

IF YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU THIS WAY, SEND ME A PM OR ADD ME IN MSN:

2.) Proxy Server [FIXED]

If you play through a Proxy-Server, you can play Mabinogi NA, too.

you see how to create one.

Maybe you can find some Tips , too

WARNING:
It was reported that some Players can't lay anymore, even though they are using a Proxy-Server.

3.) Luck [FIXED]

Some People have luck, and can play Mabinogi NA, even though they don't have an american IP.

Warning:
Since the last Update, this Method doesn't work anymore. The bug that allowed some People to play without american IP was fixed.

4.) Wait T_T

If none of the options above works for you, or you can't do any of them, then you have to wait that some true hackers become addicted to Mabinogi, or until it comes out for all Countries.

Please remember that if the GM's find out, that you are playing outside of NA, they will cut your head off ^_^...jk, they ban you.

Greetz,
DR
Thanks
30 Users
Old 12/06/2008, 00:37   #2

Nette Liste, aba wie kann man sich da registrieren?
Old 12/06/2008, 19:04   #3

Bei AOL?

Wenn du dich über die Software anmeldest, musst du bezahlen.

Ein Link zur offiziellen Seite, wo du nicht bezahlen musst, wird bald hinzugefügt.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2008, 22:07   #4

Thanks mate, downloading AOL 9.1 now.

If this works I'll suck up to you so bad! D:<
Old 01/04/2009, 14:29   #5

I'm having a hard time in registering with AOL, asking so much stuff about address is too short or too long >.<

Update:
After a series of trials, I finally got my AOL account. The worst part, its still NOT working. Now I think they find a way with all these ways just to get into their game. So I give-up and wait for official release to other regions. T__T
Old 01/05/2009, 16:48   #6

wie kriege ich die NA version?
Old 01/05/2009, 19:57   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
AOL Method:

create a screen name here:

Quote:
DO THIS BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD!
Sign-up for an aol e-mail account.
Let's say your new e-mail is
When you get up to the last stage, your screen name is thisthing

Don't sign up using the AOL software. They will ask you about billing etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is is short explaination on how to make a "Home Network under location" part when useing aol 9.0VR or later.

1. On the AOL Sign On screen, click the Connect Options button.

2. Click the Advanced Broadband Settings link.

3. Click the Continue button.

4. Click the Add a Broadband profile link. (Its in the top left corner of the Broadband tab you have to click on the drop-down menu that will be just under the sentence You are currently editing settings for.

5. In the Profile Name: box, type "Mabinogi" or something like it so you remeber what profile this is, then click the Add button.

6. Abit further down you have the Connection Type click on the drop-down menu to open it, then select "Home Network" option by clicking it.

7. Click the Save button.

8. Now when you are back at the Sign on screen you just have to change the
Connection: drop-down menu to your profile "Mabinogi"

Now all you have to do is logon to your aol account and you will have a american ip to run mabinogi with.
taken from another forum and btw. screw 9.1 version download aol 9.0, im having problems with 9.1 it wont log me in with my screen name. wanted to provide an ss but having issues with my current os (windows 7 beta). and thanks dark racoon for putting this up.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/08/2009, 01:38   #8

are u saying to change my isp for stupid game?!?!?!
Old 01/08/2009, 07:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpmysro View Post
are u saying to change my isp for stupid game?!?!?!
well AOL doesnt change your isp >.>, only your ip, and i don't think mabinogi is a stupid game either. its rather a fun game if your tired with just those slashing mmo's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 01:21   #10

But with a AMERICAN IP my internet will be slow , or not?

But thanks for the nice tut
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 09:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasit View Post
But with a AMERICAN IP my internet will be slow , or not?

But thanks for the nice tut
yeah it will slow somehow but if you got a speed of 1mb & above then i don't think you'll really notice the difference
Old 01/24/2009, 04:02   #12

Woah, I thought this Thread would be a zero-answer-thread 4ever xD

Thanks for the help, semq. I'll edit it into the first thread.

P.s.: Sry if I write ur nickname wrong, I just forget it everytime I need to post ur name >_<
Old 02/28/2009, 04:42   #13

ugh.. last night it worked. now the game gives me a mssg "client ip blocked"
deym..
Old 02/28/2009, 10:07   #14

err where have all the elite hackers gone to?!
we need like bypass or sumthin..
Old 03/01/2009, 04:18   #15

Well, seems like they patched it.

Advertise for Mabinogi, so maybe some Hackers find Mabinogi!
Closed Thread