Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TOOL] An(other) ECSRO Autologin (SIBI AND NO-DC)

Discussion on [TOOL] An(other) ECSRO Autologin (SIBI AND NO-DC) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TOOL] An(other) ECSRO Autologin (SIBI AND NO-DC)

I wrote a really long post describing the way my autologin works but then IE decided to die so I said screw that and made this short post instead.

Things you shold know:
This autologin was made with AutoIT
It's based on an autologin made by Iliasvadaz so credits go to him too =)
It should now work for ALL resolutions and even in window mode, since I've finally made it work reading memory, instead of pixels.

It WORKS with silkbotter's "ECSRO Zoomhack,multiclient,no-dc,bot-ready" client.

READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
Now, I know it might be long and annoying but it'll probably still be faster than asking a question and waiting for me to answer it.

About multiclient:
I've been using this autologin to log into ECSRO while having iSRO running in the background (botting, obviously) but I'm not sure how it'll work with two ECSRO clients since for iSRO I use the Testosterone Loader and it renames the window.
IF for whatever reason my autologin closes your first client and not the second, do not blame me. Instead, please let me know and i'll tweak my code some more until it works.

The autlogin creates a hidden file called ECSROAL.ini wherever you put the .exe so if you want to change your account, password or ECSRO folder path, you'll have to edit that file or delete it.

Insrtuctions:
1. Start sibi and press Login
2. Launch my autologin
3. Press Start or F10 to start it (F9 pauses/unpauses it and Esc closes it)

That's it. If for some reason it doesn't work in the first time, check ECSROAL.ini and make sure it has all the details that appear in the program itself (except for tries)

the autologin SHOULD close ECSRO when you get the cannot connect due.... message and open it again. if for some reason it doesn't, please describe everything that happens and i'll try to fix it

EDIT: ECSROALv2!
Made a GUI and support for All ECSRO servers. the ECSROAL.ini file should now look like this:

Mirror:

[Details]
My1stUser1
My1stPassword
D:\ECSRO
MyECSROServer (ECSRO/Fembria/VIP)

Important: I just thought about it. If you have used v1 before switching to v2, delete ECSROAL.ini or delete everything inside it.
DO NOT TRY TO SAVE YOUR INFO IF YOU HAVE V1's .INI!

Don't forget to press Save before you run it!

EDIT: ECSROALv2.1!
A minor update. Added a counter to show you how many times the program has tried to login.

Mirror:

EDIT: ECSROALv2.5!
Added the option to play a music file once you've logged in (also plays it when server is in check).
Added the option to set a delay for the program to wait, after it runs sro_client (for those whose game freezes at the beginning)

Mirro:

EDIT: ECSROALv2.9!
Finally got to the common 1024 x 768 resolution. Now ECSROAL works with that.
Made some changes to the source code. You won't notice the difference unless your pc takes a really long time to access files and read from them (which I doubt)
The thing you MIGHT notice is that now you don't have to save your options to be able to login with them. Now you don't even have to save them at all, if you don't want to.

Mirror:

ECSROAL.ini should now look like this:
[Details]
My1stUser1
My1stPassword
D:\ECSRO
MyECSROServer (ECSRO/Fembria/VIP)
C:\My Folder\My Music File.mp3
MyDelay(any number in MILLISECONDS. mine's 0)
MyResolution(atm "1280 x 1024" or "1024 x 768" without the " things)

EDIT: ECSROALv3!
The memory reading autologin is finally out! no more resolution problems (i hope o.O)

no changes to ECSROAL.ini are required since it should be the same but without the last line (resolution) which gets deleted if you save with v3.

EDIT: ECSROALv3.1!
fixed a certain If statement. now it should recognize your login (testing it as I type this)

I will start adding mirrors for each file from now on.

EDIT: SJSROALv1!
A few people asked me to make the same autologin work for SJSRO.
I couldn't really test it since I don't have an sjsro account, but since the principal is the same it should work.
If it stops after opening the launcher, your launcher probably has the server selection buttons. In that case, if SJSRO is located in one of the first 3 buttons you can just use ECSROAL and set it to fembria if sjsro is in the 2nd button, vip if its in the third etc..
If sjsro is located in the fourth (or higher) button, you will have to post here a screenshot of that launcher and I will do what I can.

EDIT: SJSROALv1.1!
nevermind what I said in SJSROALv1. just get KingLi's pk2 edit and this version should work like a charm (at least for me it does).
If it doesn't, well... post your problem here but be sure to read the existing posts, they might help.
Mirror:

EDIT: SJSROALv2!

Implemented the same memory checking functions into SJSROAL.
Now it should work for all resolutions.
Mirror:

Not so important anymore
Found out why it doesn't work for some people
not sure if it's the resolution or the other graphic options, but your settings are WRONG
download mine and extract them to ECSRO/Setting folder.
if your pc is too weak to keep running the game with those settings, change them once your're ingame. however, you will have to keep these files and replace your own settings everytime you use my autologin until i release v3

Mirror:

EDIT: Since I released v2.9, if ECSROAL doesn't work in 1280 x 1024, set it to 1024 x 768 which is the DEFAULT of ECSRO.
If that doesn't work, delete everything from your Setting folder

EDIT2: screw all that. i released v3 which should work no matter what.

thanks to Mody_200ny for letting me experiment on him and actually describing the problem, rather than saying "it doesn't work"

If you like my autologin, please register at this site (don't delete the referral id please) and upload any file to the site
Could as well be an empty text document.
Each new account that uploads its first file earns me $0.1... if you do it multiple times, don't forget to change ip thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Setting.rar (226 Bytes, 423 views)
File Type: rar ECSROALv2.9.rar (353.1 KB, 423 views)
File Type: rar SJSROALv1.1.rar (353.2 KB, 300 views)
File Type: rar ECSROALv3.1.rar (354.4 KB, 453 views)
File Type: rar SJSROALv2.rar (354.6 KB, 598 views)
Thanks
46 Users
Old 04/02/2009, 19:41   #2

Received Thanks: 1,347
# Safety Confirmed

Scan Report:
-

I've looked through the source there is nothing to worry about in it. It sure does need your ID and Pass to continue working, but it's not sending those data to any external destination or anything similar to that.

It sure is annoying without a window (interface gui) to deal with. If you don't know, you can create a window easily using "Koda" (search for it in autoit homepage).

Anyway, nice job with the script.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/02/2009, 23:16   #3

hi can u help for change the resolution i can't change it please any help
Old 04/02/2009, 23:37   #4

lol is that you MyNamesTaken LOLLLL
Old 04/02/2009, 23:50   #5

Thank you for the compliment and for finally confirming the safety of my autologin Hussert =)
I'll try to add a window for my next release, and maybe add support for 1024x768 and 800x600.

@Lovalova
Try deleting every file from the Silkroad\settings\ folder except for wndpos.dat, I heard that helped a lot of people who had resolution problems.

@blkarmmage
yes it is me, and who are you o.O
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2009, 23:10   #6

Very good o.o

could you make it work with fembria as well please?
Old 04/03/2009, 23:34   #7

Use this autologin it's great for those sibibotters (all of you basically -_-).

It closes your sro client and restarts it and tries to log in if you can't get in on your first try.

This way, you can get in and be on first try, and guess what that means??? SIBIBOT!!

Thanks for prog,
Old 04/04/2009, 01:14   #8

nice tool,
btw, can u make it work for Fembria pls?
Old 04/04/2009, 10:40   #9

sadly.. it didnt work on me..

it opens and starts the client but from there it will do nothing.. its just like you run the client normally .. how do you solve this?
Old 04/04/2009, 12:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by magbotko View Post
sadly.. it didnt work on me..

it opens and starts the client but from there it will do nothing.. its just like you run the client normally .. how do you solve this?
Same happens to me.Changed resolution to 1280x1024, tried with arcangel's media.pk2 and with the clean one,original client and the edited one and still nothing happens.
Old 04/04/2009, 13:19   #11

hmm... is the game in fullscreen and on top of every other window?
make sure that you can see where it says ver 1.091 in light red (buttom left corner) cause my autologin waits until it can see a pixel of that color in that location.
Old 04/04/2009, 14:05   #12

Please make it support 1024x768 my screen doesn't support that resolution at all :/ (widescreen)
Old 04/04/2009, 14:52   #13

i would suggest to all those people with the edited pk2's to change back to default, because the autologin looks at pixels on the screen to work.

and CHANGE GAME RESOLUTION TO 1280x1024 on the launcher!!!!
Old 04/04/2009, 15:34   #14

i'm trying to make a GUI where you can choose the server you want to join, change your username / pw and the sro path. I will add different resolutions later, since I have to check the pixel color and location for every resolution myself.
Old 04/04/2009, 16:35   #15

Still isn't working.Resolution is 1280x1024 ,original media.pk2 and client.The version 1.091 is at the bottom left corner in a light red but it still doesn't move.