Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]How to GM force/skills

Discussion on [TUT]How to GM force/skills within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TUT]How to GM force/skills

A very nice exploit! TUT for GM SKILLS/FORCE BUFFS using archon buffs/race buffs cheat. Here's the link for that:

You need to know it first so you can follow my TUT. Three very SIMPLE steps.

Intro: You can only have a maximum of 8 Buffs in RF, and when you already have 8 buffs and you buff yourself with a 'new one', that 'new one' will not get any PT/Exp. Try it for yourself.

Example: (1)Precision, (2)Wild Rage, (3)Reach, (4)Rapid Reload, (5)Velocity, (6)Vista, (7)Adept and (8)Tempo. Let's say you use another buff (9th)Celerity, check your PT and you will see that Celerity didn't gain any Exp/PT.

This guide will make the TOP BUFF of your 8 buffs disappear so you can buff a 'new one' and that 'new one' will gain exp.

First: Buffs yourself with 8 (excluding Accuracy read the link above why). You need to have 8 buffs 'cause this will not work if you don't max your buffs to 8.

Second: Use that cheat (Accuracy - resulting to Archon/Race Buff) provided by ilac213 via wpe. Again thanks for this info. Your Accuracy buff will remove the first buff Just like debuffing it with Counter/Dispel Debuff or Accretian Grenades (Impact Explosion and Mental Break). You should not get the 'Accuracy Buff' if you've done the cheat correctly but instead get the Race Buff/Debuff and removing 1 Buff!!!

Last: Buff the one that was removed OR buff a new one that is not existing. Need explanation to this??? Don't think so. Check your PT Message and BOOM! Grats you've done it! Expect to GM Force/Skills in a day!

I'm going to provide screenshots for this if I have the time.But this is really simple.Don't be a noob explore!

Thanks for reading. Oh, by the way I've tried this in RFph Cora and I'm 100% sure that it's working. yarfob + this cheat = profit! S> GM FORCE BUFFS!! LOL
Thanks
26 Users
Old 05/20/2008, 07:57   #2

thanks for sharing..
it will try it later..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2008, 08:15   #3

haven't tried it but looks promising. +1 thanks to you.
Old 05/20/2008, 08:19   #4

hmm!try this one bro!thx for sharing!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2008, 08:21   #5

wew....tnx...ill try it
Old 05/20/2008, 08:21   #6

really? does the archon buff make any difference? because if you just simply put 8 buffs to yourself and buff another, then buff the one that's gone, it will not level up that skill.
Old 05/20/2008, 08:39   #7

@niksniks
Come on dude read my post again! When you use Archon/Race Buffs or Race Debuffs via Accuracy you will lose 1 of your 8 buffs kinda like the dispel/counter debuffs.

OFF TOPIC: When you use Race Buffs/Debuffs you will lose your current Race Buff/Debuff. It's nice if you have stigma of disgrace and bad if you have hero's roar. ^^
Old 05/20/2008, 08:48   #8

copy my third macro and put a coin in between keys (to keep it pressed)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2008, 09:40   #9

did you mean the PT increase abnormally??
or just like no delay cheat?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2008, 12:42   #10

@coratot
weird my PT dont raise.

off-topic:
what's your YM?
Old 05/20/2008, 12:44   #11

something like a personal dispeller. :P but the good thing here is that you wont need to multi-client, nor would you have to wait for 6 seconds to debuff again. Here im assuming its a constant cycle. :P
Old 05/20/2008, 12:55   #12

SWEET >.<
Old 05/20/2008, 13:15   #13

Odd..It Wont Gain Pt..
Old 05/20/2008, 15:55   #14

If it's not gaining any PT, I'm sad to say that you are doing it wrong. There are no more simpler steps than what I've given to you.
Look at these pics:
Pic 1 full 8 buffs with no SOD (look at VISTA buff)
Pic 2 7 buffs with SOD (VISTA buff gone)
Pic 3 8 buffs and look at the buttom left for the PT gain

Old 05/20/2008, 18:33   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by coratot View Post
If it's not gaining any PT, I'm sad to say that you are doing it wrong. There are no more simpler steps than what I've given to you.
Look at these pics:
Pic 1 full 8 buffs with no SOD (look at adept buff)
Pic 2 7 buffs with SOD (adept buff gone)
Pic 3 8 buffs and look at the buttom left for the PT gain

Hmmmmmmmmm............ still wont work for me Y___Y.............. what am i doing wrong? No pt...................^^,