Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Spamming with rPE

Discussion on Skill Spamming with rPE within the RO Guides & Templates forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rPE- Skill Spamming

*new* rPE Spamming Filters Collection & rPE:

this is a guide how to spam DS with rPE.and you will be able to spam every skill u like!!!!! what is the advantage?
when you spam skills like DS you just capture the packet where you attack one monster and not just a monster. you capture a packet that is based on the monster and it's ID.

with rPE you filter your traffic between client and server, when the filter "sees" that you have castet DS it will automatical recast DS, how often and how fast u like and you don't need to capture any packet again and again.

How to get this working?:
1.First you have do download rPE:
3. start rPE and start your RO Client
4. target the Ro client in rPE; click Select Process->your RO Client
5. join the RO server with your hunter
6. switch back to rPE and click: Extras->Filter->Custom Filter
7. now you have to load the example filter and compile it, click: File->Load->"the filter"
7.1 i have made some notes inside the filter four you, think this should be enough, if not just ask.
8. now you have to compile the filter, click: Build
9. *Optional*- you can set HotKeys for turning On/Off the custom Filter, click: main window->Options->Hotkeys
10. now you can aktive the custom filter by pushing your choosen Hotkey or clicking at the red sport that is labled: Active Custom Filter

when you now cast DS at a monster your screen will lag and probably if you have sended enough packets the monster is dead. why does the screen lag? you are casting so fast and you are sending so many packets that it couldn't be handled by the server that fast.

how to spam other skills this way could i explain if there is a need.
and here is the guide ;-) *edited*

with rPE you filter your traffic between client and server, when the filter "sees" that you have castet DS it will automatical recast DS, how often and how fast u like and you don't need to capture any packet again and again.

Main Guide of Spamming
How to get this working?:
1.First you have do download rPE: [url=http://rapidshare.de/files/46550142/rPE_1.0v.rar.html[/url]
2. and the example filter for DS spamming:
3. start rPE and start your RO Client
4. target the Ro client in rPE; click Select Process->your RO Client
5. join the RO server with your hunter
6. switch back to rPE and click: Extras->Filter->Custom Filter
7. now you have to load the example filter and compile it, click: File->Load->"the filter"
7.1 i have made some notes inside the filter four you, think this should be enough, if not just ask.
8. now you have to compile the filter, click: Build
9. *Optional*- you can set HotKeys for turning On/Off the custom Filter, click: main window->Options->Hotkeys
10. now you can aktive the custom filter by pushing your choosen Hotkey or clicking at the red sport that is labled: Active Custom Filter

when you now cast DS at a monster your screen will lag and probably if you have sended enough packets the monster is dead. why does the screen lag? you are casting so fast and you are sending so many packets that it couldn't be handled by the server that fast.

how do spam other skills this way could i explain if there is a need.
and here is a guide for it ;-)

How to change the filter to use other skills
1. Open your custom filter window
2. have a look at this part of the filter:
(pos('002E00',CurHex)
3. the bold marked party consist of 3 byte 00 , 2E and 00
2E is the skill ID = in dez 46 = skill: Double Srafe
you can look it up at the skill_db of eathena (download link->>):
or look it up by capturing the skill attack packet like this one:
72003333613138313133000A0062633235002E0036009593C306
the bolded part is the skill ID in hex form again. nearly every skill attack packet looks like this.
3. so you can find out every Skill ID you want, and to change the filter for other skills just change the ID in the filter.
4.*note* skills that have a higher ID than 255 the ID will be 2 byte big, example:
soul drain = ID 364
364 = 01 6C (<-- 2 byte)
but to edit it correct you have to change something, RO packets use these two bytes backwards
you have to edit them like this
6C 01 so that the end result looks like this:
(pos('006C01',CurHex)[/quote]
always keep the length of the recv packet part by 3 byte.

one way how to fix the freez problem~by
dillinja must be pruned:

Quote:
Ah well, I haven't edited anything on edcrf's code but I used your original filter and just changed the send delay from 7 to 0. When its at 0 you dont get any freezing. I know some people say you get DCed if you put it at 0 but its not true.

I've tried several times and you only get DCed if you manually spam the skill while the filter is activated. I find it best to use the skill once and let rPE finish spamming then I manually use the skill once again to continue spamming.
If you try to manually do it like 2-3 time in the middle of rPE spamming, it will most likely DC you. Other than this, maybe it has something to do with the server's settings.
think this is enough^^, if you have any question just post your questions

at all, have fun

yours,
~kill

PS: thx for your help redox
Thanks
57 Users
Old 01/22/2007, 19:15   #2

Du bist mein Held ich danke dir sowas such ich schon länger x) gleich ma testn
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2007, 11:33   #3

wenn es bei dir jetzt nicht kalppen sollte mit genau dem filter dann liegt es daran das die hex werte mit denen ich gearbeitet habe, anders sind als die, die du benutzt. wenns nicht geht meld dich einfach mal via pm oder einfach hier posten
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/23/2007, 18:50   #4

Also funzt eigentlich perfekt, mein Problem liegt aber wenn ich es für andere skills benutzen will. Egal wie und was für eine stelle der packets Ich da einfüge (Die übrigens nicht variabel sind) es klappt einfacht nicht für andere skills was ich nicht verstehe!

okay gelöst!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2007, 19:12   #5

i get runtime error 21 at 0AD6690A , Runtime error 103 at 0AD6693B
Edit: i edited values and now works
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2007, 22:07   #6

bei dir hätte ich mich gewundert wenn du das nicht alleine hinbekommst marie ;-)

probably you have to change the send delay ( sleep(7)= 7ms delay) and/or the number of sending packets 300 in my filter. play around with the values
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2007, 17:10   #7

not realy , i just edited the values for other skill so it works
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2007, 18:40   #8

in the first post i add a few filters for those who dont know how to do it yourself ;-)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/25/2007, 14:14   #9

Hmm will bei mir irgendwie nicht. Habe die gleichen Errors wie ounapuusten also die
runtime error 21 at 0AD6690A , Runtime error 103 at 0AD6693B.

Habe auch schon rumprobiert mit den values aber es klappt nicht.

for i := 0 to 300 do // the number how often this packet should be send
begin

Hab dort schon getestet das die "0" eine höhere Zahl ist oder über 300 aber klappt nicht . Irgendeine Lösung maybe ? Bin mir sicher das es klappt
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2007, 13:16   #10

nice it works
could u make it for bowling bash?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2007, 13:44   #11

@elegba4: probably you don't have d:&#092; at this point in the code
Code:
procedure DLL_Load;
begin
IntLog&#40;'d&#58;&#092;rpe_log.log'&#41;;
end;
change it to C:&#092; and it should work

@euroloki: i added a short guide of how to change the filter for using it for other skills, you can read it at my first post, and if you don't get it i will make one for you ;-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2007, 01:10   #12

Also ich hab alles so gemacht wie beschrieben (ja ich hab au gecheckt ob die Custom Filters aktiv sind) aber es geht einfach nicht, nachdem ich DS caste wird das einfach ganz normal ausgeführt x.x

//Edit: Scheint nur auf EuRO nicht zu gehen... ich habs auf nem pserver probiert und da ging es.
Old 01/27/2007, 03:56   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by elegba4@Jan 25 2007, 14:14
Hmm will bei mir irgendwie nicht. Habe die gleichen Errors wie ounapuusten also die
runtime error 21 at 0AD6690A , Runtime error 103 at 0AD6693B.

Habe auch schon rumprobiert mit den values aber es klappt nicht.

for i := 0 to 300 do // the number how often this packet should be send
begin

Hab dort schon getestet das die "0" eine höhere Zahl ist oder über 300 aber klappt nicht . Irgendeine Lösung maybe ? Bin mir sicher das es klappt
lol ele nich soviel bescheißen, war da nich mal was mit "we play fair?" bei euch *hust*
ich hab das ganze mal mit nem agi/dex dancer aufm thrid acc getestet. funzt macnhmal nicht, aber manchmal eben doch XD
Old 01/27/2007, 10:50   #14

we play fair ?

1. Hab ich netmal nen Archer oder sonst was dafür 2. lame ich damit nur rum auf test accs
Ich spiele seit über nem Jahr netmehr euRO oO?..
Old 01/27/2007, 13:50   #15

bei euro ist das vieleicht noch was anderes weil euro ja padded packets benutzt. müsste man sich mal die packete anschaun ob es da auch packet teile gibt, die immer gleich sind.
Closed Thread