Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[supeR-RELEASE] The WAZHACKS!

Discussion on [supeR-RELEASE] The WAZHACKS! within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,685
Exclamation [supeR-RELEASE] The WAZHACKS!

FOR THE NEW USERS that start to use programs like Cheat Engine:
First of all, you'll need to know the basis so you must have done at least th first steps of the CHEAT ENGINE tutorial, and having downloaded Cheat Engine or KiKi engine 1.4.1 (KiKi was a working Undetected Cheat Engine)

KiKi engine: The downloadable file is HERE >>>
Cheat Engine (suggested): . Install the Cheat Engine version you want (CE 5.5 is the newest) and play the tutorial wich is included in the download.
Those programs could get WRONGLY detected as virus by your antivirus. Just don't mind it, since they are not harming (they're called false-positive files).

But the hacking programs are not enough. You will need to bypass the Anti-Cheat defenses in order to hack undetectedly in S4 (or the game will detect the hacking program, and will automatically CLOSE). You can find the bypass by searching through the forum (learn to use the fucking search function, it's sooo useful), but still, I will post the latest ones that I know:
SUGGESTION: Download the number 2.

1. An injectable .dll file + PerX's injector released by _Alastor_. It works only if you know how to make it work >>>
2. A cracked version of the file S4Client.exe, hacked disabling the inform messages in the client, made by Carcaras >>>
3. A 5 minutes S4Client.exe cracked version made by me removing every relationship between the game and the HackShield >>> (it works only for 5 minutes and then it disconnects, enough to execute the name hack for example :P)

And in case you want to hack undetectedly, avoiding any account banned, this guide gives some suggestions about how to use some of the released hacks:

Here they are... finally, you were waiting for them! (Lol not rly)

THE WAZHACKS!

And this is the list of all my hacks... just to let Pentavision/burda:ic/Neowiz/alaplaya patch them all

INDEX
  • SP hack (EDIT: I don't think that the old values work anymore... try scanning a bigger range, like 1.000.000.000 and 10.000.000.000 without the dots of course)
  • GM hack (you need to find the SP value for this, so it probably won't work)
  • Float hack
  • Camera hack
  • Motion hack
  • Name hack (this hack got fixed recently... the 9-NOVEMBER-2009 now if you try to hack it, the "This name is already in use" window will appear!)
  • Pause hack
  • Camera hack 2 *NEW*
  • Balance team deactivation hack *NEW*

SP hack (Skill points hack)
Release date: 1/06/09

Search Type: VALUE BETWEEN
Value type: 4-BYTES
1) First of all, UNEQUIP all the costumes, and DON'T USE HP mastery or SP Mastery skills.
2) Play a match, and while you have 100% of your SP, as first scan, search 1620000000 and 1650000000 (value between).
3) Use the SP bar (using skills, dodging or running)
4) While the SP are regenerating, quickly search "Changed value" until the bar refills, and not after it is refilled (so you will end up scanning like 10 times "Changed value" to get the one you are searching).
5) You should find about 20 values, find the right one. The right value is the one that starts with 163 and has got 10 digits and changes every millisecond (except when the bar is full), example: 1635723871 (the value changes everytime you play so don't try to search for that 1635blabla).
6) Freeze the value! And you will have... illimitate SP ;D
7) Enjoy moar.

NOTE: If you find 0 values or the wrong ones or you have some clothes/wrong skill equipped, try to scan Value between 1600000000 and 1690000000.

GM hack (God mode hack, hacks the HP amount)
Release date: 1/06/09

Search Type: EXACT VALUE
Value type: 4-BYTES
1) First, you must do the SP hack, once you get the value when the SP bar is FILLED, you copy the number and you search it (for example 1635723871)
2) You will find 4 values. The first value should be the SP value, the second value, is the one that changes the amount of the HP left (I mean the first number... *100*/100). The third value is the total amount of the HP, (the second number: 100/*100*). The fourth one is useless. So, what you need is the third value.
3) What do you do with that value? Just freeze it? No...
-If you just FREEZE IT, you will get killed if somebody does an HEADSHOT with a Rail Gun, and if the enemies use a PS CS or a bat the point counter will give the opponent a point (actually 2, lol) like he killed you (Test it or you won't understand this part).
-Changing it to 1555555555 (10 digits) and freezing it, is the best solution. You WON'T DIE! Except you fall from the map or go trough lasers...
-If you want to surpass the lasers without dying or walk on the map limit without dying (like the Old School bug) you find out what writes from this address, get an hit and replace the value with a code that does nothing, so it's freezed forever. If you don't know what am I talking about (on the laser part...) go to do ze Cheat Engine tutorial lolwut (in few words you have to NOP it).
4) Enjoy moar

Due to request...
These are the videos showing the SP and GM hacks... thanks to temao for making the videos

Float hack (makes you fly)
Release date: 21/05/09

Search type: EXACT VALUE
Value type: FLOAT
1) Choose a room with the map Tunnel in TD;
2) On the respawn area just DON'T MOVE and scan 788;
3) Jump down from the respawn area and NEXT SCAN -1133. If you find 0 values, press the UNDO SCAN button and scan -1134 or if it still doesn't work undo again and scan -1132 (the number changes... IDK why)
4) You will find like 10-20 addresses that are the same... so change them all to whatever you want or freeze them to float :P
5) Have fun going to the stand by room to scare people (or vice versa!) and flying/falling in the blue sky of S4 .
6) Enjoy moar.

NOTE: The next scan it's a NEGATIVE NUMBER! So be careful to not scan just 1133.
The HOTKEYS are pretty cool with this hack, this is also known as Jump hack.
This is how to find the Z coordinate of your character on the map. You can also find the X and Y easily :P

And this is a picture inside the Stand-by room... that is a wall and a guy with a CS yeah (me)

Camera hack (you can distance the camera, or zoom how much you want)
Release date: 20/6/09

Search type: EXACT VALUE
1) First of all, equip a Rail Gun or a Cannonade.
2) Join a match and with the sniping gun you equipped, zoom (right click of the mouse).
3) Search in CE/KiKi/Art$ (or w/e) 15.
4) Remove the zoom (right click again) and search 60.
5) You should get few values... like 1 or 2. Now if you increase the value, you will zoom-out, and if you decrease it you will zoom-in!
6) Enjoy moar.

In few words: Zoom-in=15; Zoom-out=60 (or vice versa...you know I'm a lil careless )

Screenshot:

One of the weird things that may happen:

Motion hack (stuck the current animation of your character)

1) Find the SP value (how? THE FIRST HACK OF THE LIST BLIND NUB lol)
2) Set an hotkey on that value, that when you press a button, the value changes to -1.
3) Once you made the hotkey, ingame press something... animated (example: jumping) and while the animation is going on, press the hotkey to set the SP to -1.
4) And you did it! To deactivate it just change the value from -1 to 0.
5) Enjoy moar.

NOTE: The other players can see the effects! And it's not necessary to make an hotkey unless you're quick enough to change the number from 16blabla to -1 .

Name hack (You can make another PG with proibithed characters. Example: {(«?ŴǺżǻ?»)} )

Value type: TEXT
1) Make another account. Once you did it, go to the screen where you must insert your name.
2) Type in that bar something random, like "youredoingitwrong"
3) Search "youredoingitwrong", and change it to whatever you want, just with the same length as what you typed (example: youredoingblabla is long 16 characters, so change the name with 16 other chatacters)
4) Enjoy moar.

Tutorial with pictures:
1-> 2-> 3-> 4->
(Thanks to ZeroTheAprendice for making those pictures. You can find his guide that explains how to create a empty name here: )

NOTE: Anyway... there's just a little (huge) inconvenient... you join with in a match with this hacked name... and you can't kill the players, or take the fumbi ball... don't ask me why (happens only if you changed your name with TOO MANY not allowed characters). And not all the characters are allowed.
NOTE of the 29/11/2009 (a bit late lol): Now, after some patches the contraindications are changed. You will be able to play like usually, but if you've put some weeeeird characters in your name, a white #ERROR POS=blabla message will replace the first row of your message (see the screenshot to understand).
(Thanks to Nevar4Get for giving me the idea for this hack).

Pause hack (pauses the game, with weird effects)
Release date: 22/6/09

1) Pause the game. In KiKi engine: Quick links -> Advanced Options > Pause the game (the stop icon),
In Cheat Engine: Advanced Options > Pause the game.
2) And that's it, the game will totally freeze. So you will now think "what's the use of this hack?".
-To ruin a TD match;
-To change the outcome of a TD match;
-To "stop" the other players;
-To take EXP and PEN while beeing AFK.

++How do I ruin a TD match? Easy. Take the fumbi ball, and pause the game until the end of the match, so other people won't be able to take the fumbi
++How do I change the outcome of a match? You've got an important match to win... like a match between two clans?? (CW, a clan war) Just let your score go in advantage, with just one TD as advantage, so you take the ball for the rest of the time... and guess what happens?
++How do I take EXP and PEN while beeing AFK? Very easy. Pause the game until the end of the match (suggestion: do this on the respawn area)
But how do the other players see you while you are paused? They see you still, they can shoot you but you won't die; they will think that you're just a lagger or that your computer has crashed ()
++How do I "stop" other players? I'll explain that with an example : You see 6 players of the opposite team in front of you, and you're alone, and you know what's gonna happen... Before you respawn, pause the game for 20 seconds, and then you'll die. After the respawn, go to the place where you met the opponents, and you'll see that they will remain at the same place, but you can see that they are jumping and shooting like usually. (you'll see that only on your computer, the players are playing like usually.) And then what do you do? Well... At this point it's obvious... take your REVOLVER AND KILL 'EM ALL!

NOTE: There's just a little inconvenient... (but if you have COMPLETELY deactivated the HackShield there are no problems) if you pause the game for more then 30 seconds, and then you "unpause" the game, the HackShield will detects a speedhack. Besides, this is not exactly an hack, since that could be done with blocking the computer or the S4 application.

Camera hack 2 (move the camera to left or right as much as you want)
Release date: 2/DECEMBER/2009

1) Enter in a random match and start playing.
2) Move the camera to right (the usual default position) and scan 130.
3) Move the camera to your left (press Z) and scan -130 (it is a negative number).
4) Change the value to whatever you want and the camera will move according to the number that you've set for that value.
5) Enjoy moar.

NOTE: If you change the value to a positive value, the camera will move to right. If you change it to a negative value, it will move to left; and if you make it 0, the camera will stay in the center (that's cool if you wanna use swords... always critic0lz woot!) and if you press Z when it's 0 nothing will happen.
And remember the default values: 130=Camera to left // -130=Camera to right
Note also that I am including a downloadable Cheat Table to the thread containing two pointers for the hack! If someone should ever want to add them to his own trainer, just remember to give the credits to me ^^

Screenshot sample:

Balance team deactivation hack (remove the balance option from public rooms)
Release date: 2/DECEMBER/2009

Value type: BYTE or 2-BYTES or 4-BYTES (all of them will work)

Tired of the "Balancing" option not deactivable that gives to your opposite team (if they're losing) an huge SP/DMG bonus? Now you can deactivate it in public rooms too!

1) In the lobby, click the CREATE ROOM button;
2) Select your desired mode, map etc., and remember to put a random password (so you will be able to edit the balancing option);
3) Check the balancing option and scan 1;
4) Uncheck it, and scan 0;
5) Repeat the process 3-4 until you get the right value;
6) Change the value to 0, delete the room password and start the match;
7) No one will get that goddamn SP/DMG boost/pity! Enjoy moar.

NOTE: You have to search the value everytime you close the "create room" window (of course, if you close the game also :S).
These are the numbers to scan to get the value... pretty easy huh... lol
In a few words: Checked balancing box=1 // Unchecked balancing box=0

Camera hack 2 pointer Cheat Table download:
Two different pointers (note that they will "start working" only if you enter in a room).
Cheat Table 1 by WAZAAAAA:

Just one cool pointer
Cheat Table 2 by FichteFoll:

And don't forget to THANK ME, using the thank button on the right.

right there
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------▼▼▼▼

And remember:
WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Do not leech.

© Copyright to WAZAAAAA's productions 2009-2010. All rights reserved.
Thanks
243 Users
Old 06/21/2009, 11:22   #2

Erster xD nice tuts auch wenn ich es noch nicht gelesen habe *grins*

First xD nice tuts but i hadn't read them *lold*
Der Name Hack ist CLientseide

The Name Hackis Cliendside
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/21/2009, 11:26   #3

Just read the new ones... camera motion and name hack :S
And yay the name hack works.

And thanks for the thanks xD
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/21/2009, 11:29   #4

WoW name hack really work??
No problem, it's a good guide =P
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/21/2009, 11:31   #5

It does... but for some reason if you make your name like 100% with not allowed characters, you won't be able to get points :|
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/21/2009, 11:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA View Post
It does... but for some reason if you make your name like 100% with not allowed characters, you won't be able to get points :|
But i think it's Clientside because i have this make for months and there it was clientside =( . I will test it later

#edit

i have something forget to say:

WAAAAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA =)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/21/2009, 11:40   #7

=]

You mean server side? Well the name itself is ss... but the text bar when you insert your name, is not ss
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/21/2009, 11:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA View Post
=]

You mean server side? Well the name itself is ss... but the text bar when you insert your name, is not ss
xD yes your right
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/24/2009, 13:52   #9

NEWS:

Pause hack added!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/24/2009, 14:31   #10

The SP hack wont work for me-.-
after searching nearly a hundret times I have nearly 130 adresses left in my list
but the amount don't change and when it changes only 1 or 2-.-

maybe you can help me with that
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/24/2009, 16:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodi99 View Post
The SP hack wont work for me-.-
after searching nearly a hundret times I have nearly 130 adresses left in my list
but the amount don't change and when it changes only 1 or 2-.-

maybe you can help me with that

You arent wearing anything thats giving you SP right? Maybe thats why the values are off.
Try searching between 1600000000 and 1690000000
Then do the changed value stuff...
If you still cant get it, go download the hacked client which has a SP hack (Just not unlimited)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2009, 17:01   #12

Nice guide WAZAAAAA
I think it'll be helpful ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2009, 21:19   #13

Yay!
This is my first sticky thread! Thanks ^^

There's nothing more I can do for you Nobodi99... have you seen the video made by temao? That should explain everything. Did you wear off ALL YOUR COSTUMES? And what about the skill you use?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2009, 16:57   #14

sp hack worked for me a couple of times but when i tried to use it with wall it didn't work.

i dont really know why o_o'

so yeah just an fyi, i dont think the sp hack works with wall when you use the bypass exe with inf dodge and wall jump.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2009, 16:59   #15

nice
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread