Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ABOUT PPL TRYING TO LOOSE MY REPUTATION

Discussion on ABOUT PPL TRYING TO LOOSE MY REPUTATION within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 32/0/11
ABOUT PPL TRYING TO LOOSE MY REPUTATION

Today a guy gave me a negative feed, elikbar or something like that, i dont know this guy, but i hope its starrachet, titto4ever, and smashbross, (they are the same person), who is trying fck me, if u have any prooves that i scamed any time, just give prooves, if u give any proof and any mod say that its true i promise to leave epvp, if u dont give prooves or u give false ones i will ask for admin to remove the - feed due to not having any prooves. U are the scammer, say the truth, u scamed WenXiong lvl 100 wizz to valencia, then sold to me saying that it was your char, then u created a new profile StarRachet, and u stole your friend's sun blader and traded to me for the wizz, still a stolen account, i know u will keep creating new profiles and u will keep fckng ppl, but ppl who traded with me really know that im legal because almost ever i get info first and then i give mine, just let me do my deals and dont annoy me anymore.
Old 08/28/2009, 11:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
another fail any scammer say keep blaming other people and btw how u give me the scammed wizzard so i get it from you so u are the scammer and about sun blader i buyed it from nicole again no need to lie
Old 08/28/2009, 12:03   #3

The Black Market: 32/0/11
nicole told me u stole it xD
Old 08/28/2009, 12:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

stole what the blader LOL
Old 08/28/2009, 13:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pfffft... Btw... 3Star.. Where did you suddenly disappear from MSN? xD
Old 08/28/2009, 13:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i went offline like u told me krisss is busy going party or so why i wait for nothing