Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] LogSro ~The Auto-Login Script~

Discussion on [Tool] LogSro ~The Auto-Login Script~ within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Is LogSro v1.2 Working Fine with you ?
Yes , Perfectly 66 55.00%
Yes , But more Features are Needed ( Please Reply about them ) 21 17.50%
No , I have some problems with it ( Please Reply about them ) 33 27.50%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,347
[Tool] LogSro ~The Auto-Login Script~

This is my first tool, LogSro.
It's used to Login into any Sro server when it have free slots.

Thread Contents :
- LogSro > a full detailed guide for using the program
- Bugs > Bugs found in the current verions of LogSro
- Links > Three mirrors for Downloading
- Change Log > recent versions with their new features/updates
- F.A.Q. > Most repeated questions in my thread answered, mostly, by me

Quote:
LogSro
v2.1

Guide:
(Skip the red parts for a quick guide)

1- Download LogSro package from the links down below.
The package must contain LogSro v2.0, Resources folder and the Serverlist.
2- Now, launch LogSro v2.0 which will automatically launchs the Serverlist and also waits for the serverlist to get connected. (to display the servers on the list)
LogSro is now updated in v2.0 to automatically launches the serverlist when it's launched. You just have to make sure that the server list says in the same folder (directory) as LogSro.exe.
4- Wait until the serverlist displays the servers (until it says "Stand By..." at the bottom of LogSro). Then, Choose your serer name and the minimum number of free slot that you wish to wait for before trying to login. (the higher number you choose, the better the chances are to get in that server). Don't press "Start", yet!
Sometimes, the serverlist needs time to get connected and display the servers. Well, LogSro will remain like lagging until the serverlist get connected (You will notice that LogSro is saying "Waiting for Sro Server List..." at the bottom during that period.

You will notice that there is "Server info" in LogSro which shows the same as in the serverlist except for only the choosen server. Well, this is not a new serverlist, it's just reading off the numbers from rumata's serverlist. I've made this because the serverlist will be flashing too much during refreshing it to login.
5- Launch Silkroad and then fill in your ID, Pass and the Captcha (image code) yourself. After filling the Captcha,do not press "Confirm".
You may use any Loader or/and bot that you wish. It's ok as long as they do not change the name of "SRO_Client" window while trying to login
6- Finally, "Alt+Tab" to LogSro and then press "Start". You can do other stuffs if you want as LogSro will continue it's job in the background.
You will notice that LogSro will wait for 1.5 seconds after the first refresh. Well, that's important for if LogSro fails in the first try or the info in the serverlist got changed during the last few seconds. Without this 1.5 seconds, LogSro will start on the last reading it gots from the previous try.

Anyway, what happens now is that LogSro will keep refreshing the servelist until the available free spots in the chosen server is equal to or more than the chosen "Min Free Slots" number. Then, LogSro will firstly hit confirm in sro then switch to sro window.

Thanks for reading the guide and using LogSro
Quote:
Extra Features

Auto-Updating LogSro "Server Name" list
This could be my final version for LogSro thanx to this feature. LogSro will now automatically updates the "Server Name" list to exactly match the one in the serverlist. The order of the names will always be alphapitaclly (either from A->Z or Z->A).

* This occurs when the serverlist get connected and displays the names.
Auto-Launching the serverlist
Just Make sure that the serverlist stays in same folder (directory) as LogSro v2.0.exe. LogSro will now launch the serverlist when Logsro is launched or trying to "Start" Logsro and the serverlist is not launched.

The second situation might happen if the serverlist got crashed from excessive refreshing. If that happens, then just press the "Start" button in Logsro and it will launch the serverlist again and then begin refreshing.
Auto-Save/load Settings
This will automatically save and loads the "Server Name" and "Min Free Slots" for you in the file setting.ini (no need for save button now)
Records
This where "Tries", "Time (min)" and "Ref/s (Refreshs per second)" is calculated for all tries. It's just there for fun ^^. They get reseted if you close LogSro. Here is how they get calculated if you are interested:

Tries:
This is simply shows how many successful tries you've done with LogSro. What I mean by successful is until LogSro spots the required free spots No. and switchs to Sro window to confirm.
Time (min):
This shows the time taken (in minutes) for all succesful tries.

* If you see "1.50 min" there, it does not mean 1 minute and 50 seconds. That actually means 1 minute and 30 seconds. You see, "0.50" of a minutes is 30 seconds. i just wanted to say that so you don't get shocked when you see something like "1.75 min" there
Ref/s (Refreshs per seconds):
This uses an equation similiar like the infamous speed equation. It divides the "Refreshed" value (taken from "Server info" below) over the time (in seconds).

If you tried to connect more than once, then "Ref/s" will get the Average of all Tries' Ref/s.
Quote:
Links

* FileFront * ----->

* MediaFire * ----->

* RapidShare * ----->
Quote:

Scan Reports:

-

-

-

Regarding those scan results, See [1], [2] & [3] in the FAQ section below for an answer.

Most replies here are about the scans.
So, I've just wrote a permanent answer for everyone to see in FAQ section about it.
Please, read the FAQ section before attempting to reply.

Quote:
Change Log

In This Section I will List out the Log of the Version of LogSro. You can Check here the moment
you enter this Thread for further Versions releases and Info.

Code:
[LEFT][COLOR=Red]* v2.1[/COLOR] : [COLOR=Green]20-Mar-2009[/COLOR]

- Fixed "Max" value.
 - Fixed "Refreshed" & "Ref/s" value
 - Fixed hitting confirm delay.

[COLOR=Red]
* v2.0[/COLOR] : [COLOR=Green]29-Jan-2009[/COLOR]

- Automatically launchs Sro Server List when starting LogSro 
 - Added Auto-updating LogSro "Server Name" list function
 - Added "Server info"
 - Added "Ref/s" (refreshs per second) in the "Records"
 - Removed unneccesary buttons (Save & Downloads) 
 - Removed "Refresh Rate" input (always at your own PC speed limit now)
 - Even faster refreshing speed now  
[COLOR=Red]
* v1.2[/COLOR] : [COLOR=Green]18-May-2008[/COLOR]

- Fixed "Fastest !!" Mode ( When Refresh Rate = 0 ) 
 - Fixed Problem : hits Confirm immediately  when try a second time 
 - HotKeys Changed to Alt instead of Shift
 - Removed Hot Key for "Stop Script" Due to Problems

[COLOR=Red]* v1.1[/COLOR] : [COLOR=Green]17-May-2008[/COLOR]

- ALL LIMITS/BUGS FROM LAST VERSION WERE FIXED
- Option , Server Name. Helped with by[COLOR=Red][I] nedtheone[/I][/COLOR] :)
- Option ,Free Slot No. Helped with by [COLOR=Red][I]nedtheone[/I][/COLOR] :)
- Opition ,Save Settings
- Records Board
- New Refresh Rate Option , " Fastest !! "
- New Look. Helped with by [COLOR=Red][I]FrankkkoJ[/I][/COLOR]. :)
- Hot Keys

[COLOR=Red]* v1.0.1[/COLOR] : [COLOR=Green]11-May-2008[/COLOR]

- 1st Loop Function Completed
 - 5 Limits Presented
[/LEFT]
Quote:

F.A.Q.
(Read it Before asking!)

- Last time updated: 22/3/2009 -

[1] I found a Trojan/virus in the Sro Server list!
The sro server list is made by . Yes, the same guy who made the mostly used loader, .

About the scan results, they are just not true (false positives due to the way the program is coded).

Thanx to martas for this logical answer!

[2]
My Anti-virus is blocking (or deleting) the Server list!

If you Anti-virus is blocking/deleteing it, then see if you can enlist the server list in your anti-virus "trusted programs" list. (Somewhere in the option, but not all anti-viruses has it). If you have no other choice to turn it off temporarliy enough to use the server list every time you want to use it OR try and find another anti-viurs that have a "trusted programs" list. (Do not ask me which one has it.... just search)

[3] I found a Trojan/virus in LogSro itself!
This is LogSro.exe ALONE scan:

You must have scanned the whole package which contains the sro server list. Your scan must have detected the server list as a threat.

See
[1] & [2] for more details about the server list scan result issue.

Thanx to martas for noticing this issue

[4]
"I dont have permission to access this file". I always have that error message when I try to open the Serverlist.
Right click on the Serverlist file > Run as > Admin
[5] What loader or/and bot can Logsro work with ?
Any Loader or bot can be used along with Logsro.
As long as the name of the sro window remains as "SRO_Client" just while trying to login.

However, If it's agbot then you must not patch with agbot media patcher. Instead,
you should use testosterone's (a loader) redirect ip.

Check [7] for more details.

[6] I can't extract this "Sro Server List" from the zipped package.
/ Where is this "Sro Server List"? I've extract the package and I didn't see it.

The server list is there in the package already. Your anti-virus (or firewall sometimes) is deleting it the moment you extract it out. Just disable your anti-virus temporarily enough to extract it.

There is a chance that the anti-virus will delete it once turn it ON back again. As a result, you might need to use another anti-virus.

See [1] & [2] for more details about the server list scan result issue.
[7] Sro Server List: "Disconnected from Server". It's like that no matter how many times I press the "Refresh" button there.
First, just try to press the "Refresh" button 2 or 3 times and see if it works.

If not, then you must have patched your media.pk2 with agbot media patcher. If you did, then unpatch using the same patcher on it again. You must use testosterone's "Redirect ip" function instead of patching. (Just tick the redirect ip box in testosterone when you want to use agbot, then press launch sro through testosterone to get started)

See Testosterone thread for more info about it:

[8] Does LogSro work with agbot?
Yes, it does. However, you must not patch with agbot media patcher as it affects the sro server list. Instead Use testosterone's (a loader) redirect ip.

See
[7] for more details.

[9]
When I open server list I get an error "k2:Reader: Cant open file C;Program FilesSilkroadmedia.pk2, error = 3" and when I press ok it enters me in the list.Why?
I had that Error before... I dont know why its an error even because it get you back to the list normally .. to get rid of that error , put the server list Files ( Ithink there only two ) in the same folder of Silkroad.
[10]What resolution are compatible with this script?
Supports all resolution as well as window mode.
[11] when I start the script, the server list and Logsro program must be in front of the silkroad window?
Not necessary. You can even do other stuff while LogSro tries to login. Just make sure you do not interrupt logsro pressing anywhere inside LogSro window. It would then stops it.
[12]Sometimes, When I press "Start" in LogSro it stops then immediately after LogSro says "Waiting for 1.5 sec...". Why does that happen?

Yeah, It happens to me too. It's a bug in the loop of LogSro. It only happens sometimes, so just press start again and it will work. After starting, you will notice that would stop when you press anywhere inside logsro window. Not just when pressing stop.
[13] Is there any possibility of getting Ban!?
Nope.
LogSro is only a macro that presses the confirm button , using the Sro server list , at the right time.
[14]It needs , if possible , an image verification writer , so if it didn't login , it'll retry again Automatically.

I'm trying to figure it out.
[15]If theres a way to make the server list built into the program? if so i think it would solve that d/c problem and the thing that happens when it wont start.

I'm working making my own server list.
[16]I don't understand... why can I not login when there are 3 free slots available ?
Its just because of traffic. In other words, 3 Persons pressed confirm at that time before you.
[17] I'm using McAfee and it refuses to let me open server list.

Right click on the Mcafee icon (right under of youre screen)
Click on Virusscan-console
the first and the second thing must be off
in Dutch (toegangsbeveiliging en bufferoverloop beveiliging)

Normaly then it must work ^^
Thanx to KillahIf still no good, then just use another anti-virus. (again, don't ask me which one to use)
---------
Thanks
531 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 14:07   #2

Looks fine, now it should be clean when the uploads are comming ^^
Thanks
20 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 16:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankkkoJ View Post
Looks fine, now it should be clean when the uploads are comming ^^
Sorry for the Delay guys, But I had to give the Script The Last check ...

UPDATED !!

The File is Ready to Download From either FileFront or MediaFire. Scan Report is also there form VirusTotal.

Please free to report any problems about the Tool giving as much details as possible.

Thanx

[EDITED]

* NowUpload * is there instead of * MediaFire *.

Thanks
33 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 16:43   #4

looks like im the first one to try it out =D. nice!!!. ive been waiting for this, i saw your thread on gamersneedsz & this looks absolutely PERFECT!. you rock dude.

also, is this compatible with agbot? *edit: NEVERMIND i see that it is =D good job
Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 16:46   #5

mm that probram works but even with it cant log with this traffic i just tryed it :\
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 16:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdiddly View Post
looks like im the first one to try it out =D. nice!!!. ive been waiting for this, i saw your thread on gamersneedsz & this looks absolutely PERFECT!. you rock dude.

also, is this compatible with agbot?
Glad that you were keeping in touch with my work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesko123 View Post
mm that probram works but even with it cant log with this traffic i just tryed it :
Its not like it will get you in 100%. Its just to save time and effort of waiting for free slot and also it spot you the right moment to hit confirm for you.

I will try my best to develop the Script of it so it can Raise the chances of getting in.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 17:16   #7

i check it later..thanks man for sharing ^^
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 17:35   #8

the serverlist is a trojan horse???
at least my anti-virus thinks it is, i have AVG Anti-Virus 7.5
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 17:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressless View Post
the serverlist is a trojan horse???
at least my anti-virus thinks it is, i have AVG Anti-Virus 7.5
THE SERVER LIST IS GIVEN BY RUMATA ..... NO DOUBTS , NO RISKY VIRUSES

Maybe I should put No Question/Replies About Viruses there
Thanks
17 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 17:51   #10

I cant download it from filefront..it says all the time; Please wait, your content is loading

And the file is deleted in Mediadire..

so.. what now
Thanks
14 Users
Old 05/11/2008, 17:53   #11

i will check with a VPC with windows xp on it...
because my anti-virus really said so....

EDIT: in VPC it also said trojan horse ( have avg there also ) anyway, i cant open the serverlist
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2008, 17:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporelle View Post
I cant download it from filefront..it says all the time; Please wait, your content is loading

And the file is deleted in Mediadire..

so.. what now
The FileFront Link is working fine.I have just downloaded from a moment ago.

About the MediaFire Link, sorry but I deleted it intensionally as the file wont upload correctly no matter how many times I try to.

Try the Filefront again please or you can wait few minutes Until I find another Hosting Files Site.

thanx.

[EDITED]

* NowUpload * is there instead of * MediaFire *.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2008, 18:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressless View Post
i will check with a VPC with windows xp on it...
because my anti-virus really said so....

EDIT: in VPC it also said trojan horse ( have avg there also ) anyway, i cant open the serverlist
I have edited that post to mean NO "RISKY" VIRUSES. ( I didnt mean absolute no viruses about it )

The Thing is Pure clean used by everyone. Maybe you could edit your anti-viruse to let open.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2008, 18:11   #14

i get the firus allert with server list 2. its not a virus, i know that. im still trying to use it but it says that Windows cant access it and i dont have permission to access this file. im still trying to get that figured out...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2008, 18:17   #15

its clean ~_^ according my antivirys program
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread