Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skills For Tbot 0919 Cracked By Mandark

Discussion on Skills For Tbot 0919 Cracked By Mandark within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Skills For Tbot 0919 Cracked By Mandark

This you need for the skills to appear extract it rename it to your char name and then put it in tbot folder in data this should work
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/21/2007, 00:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes i searched 23 pages of forum and got client1.127 but damaged could sm1 post it plz
Old 11/08/2007, 06:47   #3

this doesnt work skills still dont show...nothing!!!help
Old 11/08/2007, 14:24   #4

you cant use it with 1.127 client anymore.. becouse they changed client to fit this event and all..
Old 11/12/2007, 16:47   #5

Thank you,But it doesnt work can i have som more info because each time i start up the bot I see character page press F6 Loading the patch Then patch succesfull,after that i click on my character and logg in,then i press F5 Look on skills Empty I press save settings Refrese again Still empty i would like have som help with this problem :-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ad. TBot + Crack By Mandark (Projecthax) CHECK IT!!!
12/30/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello everyone! If uhave 8 letters login, and still get dc when clicking START TRAINING. There is idea. Everytime you start Tbot and silkroad ( EVERY TIME! ) just open the TboSro1113.rar and copy Data\accountname* then paste it into your bot folder ( BOT\Data\ )
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post
12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
WARNING Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) glad i didnt bot on my main account :D http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg
tbot 919 and mandark crack problem
12/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Well title says what I'm using, basically I'm getting this annoying error where everything appears to be working fine -the little tbot icon even appears on my toolbar after I get log in successful- however just seconds after the icon appears it vanishes Any clue what is going on and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance, Lexbear
Tbot 0919 help
10/31/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How to use: 1. Copy Server.exe into 0919 directory. Open server.exe. A tbot Window will open. 2. Open tbotsro0919.exe and Error msg will appear saying "Cann't open more windows". Move it aside. 4. Go back to the first tbot window. 5. Write ninatien press login. Youll see login success and blablabla 6. Ignore all pop-up errors. Move it aside. I'm Getting an error loading the game after I press login. It's giving me a 'Starting game failed. Please load the right client!!' message. I...