Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.

Discussion on [Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.

This is the latest and greatest release we have seen yet, when developers come together to create something awesome we are given AgBot 2.4.13d and AgDev 3.2. Along with NuConnector77, and all the files you will need to get yourself started using AgBot with no problems in no time. Below is My Readme, along with link to download ALL files needed, basically an AIO to get the bot going. Enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------- ---UPDATED 9/26/08--- ---------

Highly Recommended By Mass Mods agBot v2.4.13d/nuConnector77

.rar File Includes
[AgBot 2.4.13d + all map files]
[AgDev 3.2]
[NuConnector77.exe]
[MediaPatcher.exe]
[Testosterone "Rumata's Loader (C19H2802 for SRO v.1.159)]
[Needed OCX Files]
[Needed Library Files]
[No-DC client v.1.159] -If this doesnt work download greyfox's
[SRO Taxi Tool v2.5]
[open_with_winamp_awesome_song.mod (song made by me for epvpers to show the makers of SRO that their best is our worst, we will not fall!)]
[RUF (Really User Friendly) Guide]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RUF(Really User Friendly) Guide !!!!README FIRST!!!!

AgBot 2.4.13d Guide

By: Mass Mods

Outlined in this guide is every step you need to successfully get AgBot 2.4.13d working correctly.

All files needed to get bot working are included within this folder. Please follow my instruction step-by-step. If you experience any issues getting the bot started please pm me.

1st Step.

Go in to “Needed OCX Files” folder.
Right click and copy the following files.

VbEcplipse.ocx navigate to C:\Windows\system32
comctl32.ocx navigate to C:\Windows\system32
comdlg32.ocx navigate to C:\Windows\system32

Right Click inside the folder, click Paste.

2nd Step.

Click Start button on your desktop.
Go to “Run”, click it, a box will appear where you can type.

Copy each line, and paste it in to run, then press enter.

regsvr32 "C:\Windows\system32\VbEclipse.ocx"
regsvr32 "C:\Windows\system32\comctl32.ocx"
regsvr32 "C:\Windows\system32\comdlg32.ocx"

After each one you should see that it was successfully registered, you are good to move on to next step 

3rd Step.

Go in to “Needed Library Files” folder.
Double click the Hard drive looking thingy, the only file in the folder, and install the Library Files to its default location.

4th Step.

Go in to “Needed No-DC Client” folder.
Right click sro_client.exe and click copy.
Go to your Silkroad folder, rename original client to something else.
Right click inside the folder and click paste. Your No-DC Client is now in your SRO folder.

5th Step.

Go to “Needed Mediapatcher” folder.

Right click, and copy MediaPatcher.exe.
Go to your Silkroad folder.
Right click inside the folder, and click “Paste”
You should now see MediaPatcher.exe within the folder.
Double click it, click “OK” to everything.

5th and ½ Step.

Go to “Needed Testosterone Loader” folder.
Copy all files to your Silkroad folder.
Place a shortcut of Testosterone.exe on your Desktop or within your Bot folder, whichever you prefer.

6th Step.

1. Within the Bot folder, you will see NuConnector77.exe, double click it, a black prompt box will appear.

2. Within the Bot folder you will see AgBot.exe, double click it.

3. Shortcut to Testosterone Loader, double click it, a box appears.

4. Make sure redirect-ip is checked, leave everything else alone.

5. Press “Launch”, your Silkroad client should start, with the bot ready to go.

Lets assume you are now at login screen, you should see text in the bottom left corner that you’ve never seen before, congratulations, Testosterone Loader successful.

After logging in, you are in town (assuming) and you want to know how to make a walkscript.

This basically tells the bot what to do in town and while going back to hunting area, thus a walkscript is born.

You can generate your own walkscripts using AgDev 3.2.

I already have a walkscript made in AgBot for White Tigers, so when you startup game the bot will automatically go there after buying specified HP/MP/1500 arrows, a horse, 50 hgp for dog, 50 HP for animal.

If you notice the bot “moving in town on its own, then you have successfully installed the bot, and it is working, now all you have to do is make your own scripts. You may generate your scripts using AgDev, then when finished, click “Export Script” located at bottom of AgDev. A Box appears asking you where you wanna export too, File name should be default. Navigate to the Bot folder, then to config, config1, script, then click save, and your script is now ready to go. Load everything up as normal and to go to Bot settings while in game, hold Alt+Tab to Fish head, then edit whatever you need. Make sure you know the difference between your Imbue and Buff skills, if you notice the bot constantly buffing, then you must go to skill bot and delete everything to be safe, then go to skill list and add them from there, but be sure you know, buff is something that is not infused to weapon and lasts longer than 15 seconds, imbue on the other hand you only need to set 1 imbue skills, I prefer the fire one. You may have as many buffs as you wish, and as many attack skills as you wish.

Best of luck while Botting. Don’t get caught. I recommend changing the name of silk or slkerror.exe within the sro folder to something like ___slkerr, so it cannot send error logs back to Joymax.

I also recommend buying a premium so that you will not get DC at all from sro, that way your bot can be left alone for days on end with no interruptions, I have noticed absolutely no DC since buying premium, and never any problems logging in.

Mass Mods.

Please Donate to support future releases of AgBot.

Thanks Go to

rev6 Team, rumata, Killah, hussert, Frankkko, iBotForFun, Granneh, John_Dread, and all members of elitepvpers.com that have helped support AgBot and AgDev development!

Thank You all for making FREE and EFFICIENT Botting possible!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally have seen a smoother gaming performance when using these files in harmony, the new AgBot (2.4.13c) Benefits that I have noticed are as follows.

- Does not randomly attack different mobs, attacks more efficiently. (v2.4.13c)
- Buff is quicker (v2.4.13c)
- When HP/MP too low, sit down on certain % (v2.4.13c)
- Attacking is alot more efficient than previous versions. (v2.4.8)
- Uses Less system memory.
- Smoother Mob targeting.
- Faster Mob targeting.
- Secure Step -from 2.3.10- no more wall humping =D
- Does not target Mobs that it cannot attack i.e. Mobs on mountains or behind a tree, if it does, it quickly targets new mob without running in to snag.
- Have not seen any DC, but I am also using Premium Ticket. Leaving you with 24/7 botting time
- Has a nice list of views to choose from, mobs in surrounding area, items in area, player in area.
- Bot console.
- Party View.
- Shows whats in your inventory, very nice addon considering you can be on desktop and watch your bots activity. See your gain in realtime.
- Map view, + refresh to see area. See what your bot is doing in realtime without being in game.
- More accurate imbue timing, imbues right before attacking vs 5 seconds before, buff skills also not buggy.
- Faster Picking, increasing exp and sp farming by at least 24%
- Flawless when combined with AgDev 3.1. in town and on the run.
- Buffs and targets next mob at same time (I am impressed)

9/25/08 Added
- Updated agBot to v2.4.13c
- Updated NuConnector76 to NuConnector77
- Updated agDev 3.1 to agDev 3.2
- *** This is working great, looping and buffs better than before, as well as mob targeting. ***

9/17/08 Added
- Updated agBot v2.4.8 to v2.4.10

9/15/08 Added
- "ConditionScript","112;16;20","0"
- "ConditionScript","112;16;20","1"
- "ConditionScript","112;16;20","2"
- "ConditionScript","112;16;20","string"

- If you aren't in the area: X=112 Y=16 with a radius of 20 unit
- 0 = do nothing (stop the script and stay idle)
- 1 = Startbot, if you believe this will only happen if you are in the hunting area, bot will - start...
- 2 = Teleport to town, this will teleport you to town and then the script will be started - again.
- String = If it is a string it will try to cast string.lst to start that script instead.

-------------------------------------------------

- "load script","string",""
- This is to force load a script called string.lst

----------------------------------------------

- Increase int and str and mastery has been fixed
- "cast buff","Grass Walk - Flow",""
- "cast buff","Grass Walk - Speed",""

- The cast buff has been fixed for the script it wasn't working in v4.2.7

------------------------------------------------

- "ChangeWeapon","weapon name",""
- Enable to change the weapon of the player with another weapon in inventory if it is found, - else it skip that line.

9/10/08 Added
- Updated agBot to v2.4.7
- Updated NuConnector75 to NuConnector76
- Updated No-DC client v1.158
- Updated agDev 2.3 to agDev 3.0

8/29/08 Added
- Added Song for elitepvpers.com (play the .mod file in Winamp to hear how our worst is their best) -recompiled from scratch by me (using acid pro).
- Updated Rumatas Loader for SRO v158
- Updated agBot 2.3.14 to 2.4.1
- Updated NuConnector71 to NuConnector75
- Added SRO Taxi Tool v2.5

Download Link to EVERYTHING AIO!

Filefront Link
coming soon

Rapidshare Link

*removed*

Enjoy!
Thanks
64 Users
Old 08/05/2008, 02:13   #2

Received Thanks: 1,347
# Approved
# Moved to

Just what we need... AIO Guide. ^^
Way to go, Mass Mods
Old 08/05/2008, 02:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussert View Post
# Approved
# Moved to

Just what we need... AIO Guide. ^^
Way to go, Mass Mods
Thanks alot hussert, I will be adding on to it a little more, just minor tweaks, etc.

Hopefully users keep in mind that they have a fresh installation of SRO when following this guide. Guide designed for Windows XP Users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2008, 03:46   #4

cen u upload that with redfish cuz i have a problem with filfront.... Ty
Old 08/05/2008, 04:08   #5

I can upload with rapidshare, and megaupload, never heard of redfish.

[Edit]
Uploaded with Rapidshare Link.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2008, 06:31   #6

OMG mass TY TY TY ill try it out i HOPE it fixes my problem ... agbot is trully the **** ^^ agbot #1
Old 08/05/2008, 07:58   #7

r.i.p. isrobot hehehe ^^

Edit:
Hm Hide Button doesn't work for me. Nothing happens.
Old 08/05/2008, 10:24   #8

i fink i know why that somthins stuk in the rode cuz in isro its move 1 X Y Stop Wolking And After Move To Next X Y sow wee cen try do that =)) like isro .... some 1 cen try or i will XD
Old 08/05/2008, 10:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00LoCo00 View Post
OMG mass TY TY TY ill try it out i HOPE it fixes my problem ... agbot is trully the **** ^^ agbot #1
Any word yet on your problem being fixed?
Old 08/05/2008, 15:16   #10

@massmods
to make sure i was doing it right i deleted my sro redownloaded it and getting ready to do it from scratch ^^ so ones i get all updates and stuff im guna go ahead and folo the guide and ill put the results here
Old 08/05/2008, 16:17   #11

im new in using this agbot.. btw do it completely complete?
i mean do we need to find another script like mobs or town script to make it work or it allready AIO...

thanx...
keep up the good work bro...
love u
^_^
Old 08/05/2008, 16:27   #12

Nice guide Mass Mods!!!
One thing you should add 'Agbot Script Generator' too that would make the pack complete.... you could also call it the 'Agbot pack' or something similar coz the name's too long.... Just a suggestion!
Old 08/05/2008, 16:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzulx View Post
im new in using this agbot.. btw do it completely complete?
i mean do we need to find another script like mobs or town script to make it work or it allready AIO...

thanx...
keep up the good work bro...
love u
^_^
When I say it comes with everything needed, I made sure to not leave anything out, although, Octavio did make a good suggestion, to add the AgBot script generator so people can make their own scripts. I will add that to the pack

xzulx, you will be able to start botting right away, just follow instructions in the RUF guide inside the agbot folder
Old 08/05/2008, 17:21   #14

just asking only..
Nice Works Mass Mods.. now i can use this bot rather than isro bot that keep rising it price..
^__^
Old 08/05/2008, 17:42   #15

I couldn't agree more with you, not only that but all the new bots coming out that are charging people, they know who they are.

People deserve to have a choice. And one that doesn't require them to pay, and get the same benefits, thanks to the hard work of rev6 team, and the agdev team, this now becomes possible for players everywhere.
Closed Thread