Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EMU] WPE- learn all recipes and Spels,No Item CD, Dupe SB Items with SLOT SWITCHING!

Discussion on [EMU] WPE- learn all recipes and Spels,No Item CD, Dupe SB Items with SLOT SWITCHING! within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old 12/25/2007, 07:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
Correct way to dupe stackable items and soulbound items.

1. Download WPE edit.
2. After you've configured it to work with WoW, make a filter that in columns 7 and 8, for the search put FF 18, for the modify put FF 19.
3. Preferably you have already duped some items, if you have not dupe some items via the normal method.
4. Move the stack to a different place in your bag, now take however many of the soulbound/stacked items you want and put the stack of the original item in slot 1 in your bag. For example you've duped 240 arcanite rods, if you want to have 240 warglaives you would put 240 arcanite rods in that spot. Usually 2 would be fine unless it's an item like potions. Anyway the number of already duped items you put into bag slot 1 will determine how many duped soulbound items you will have.
5. In slot 2 in your bag put wrapping paper, quantity does not matter in this case.
6. In slot 3 put your item that is soulbound or a potion, etc. that you want to duplicate.
7. Make sure the filter is turned on in WPE!
8. Right-click the wrapping paper in slot 2, then wrap the already duped items in slot 1.
9. Enjoy your large number of the item you wanted!

Note that if it's a BOP item that you duplicate, as soon as you separate it from the stack it will Bind on Pickup, so here's how to get past that. You want to get the glaive to your other name. So you duplicate using this method, but you just duplicate 2, so you have 2 duped items in slot 1. Then you take the glaive and put it in slot 3, etc. and dupe it. Once you separate them the one that you place elsewhere in your bag will be soulbound, however the one that is still in the original spot is not soulbound! Now hurry to a mailbox and mail yourself the warglaive that is now in slot 1 in your bag! This is just for examples sake, it should work for other items as well. If you don't know how to dupe items read the other thread first so you can determine how many soulbound/stackable items you want to dupe.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 12/25/2007, 19:47   #47

You sir are a ***.

Works
Confirmed WoWSCAPE
Old 12/25/2007, 21:12   #48

it really works, but is there no way to bind up soulbound items in a paper so you could give them to another char?
Old 12/25/2007, 22:12   #49

Okay, a couple notes, when you do this you can trade off the extras. As soon as you unstack it becomes soulbound, but the one(s) left in the stack are not soulbound and can be traded. I cannot revise my post, so here's the best way, do everything the same as above except make 3. Unstack 1 for yourself and put it to the side. Then trade the stack of 2 to your friend. Have your friend unstack it. After your friend unstacks it on their end, one of them will say "gift from *name*" and the other will not have that. Make sure your friend equips the one that does not say "gift from *name*" or it will only work until your friend relogs. For some reason when you relog and have the one that says "gift from *name*" equipped it thinks that you have wrapping paper equipped in the slot of armor or as a weapon and the stats no longer work. So as long as your friend unstacks it like listed here it will work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2007, 10:37   #50

You promised for me a big Letters
But nvm Thanks for iliustrating my work
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2007, 12:27   #51

thanks man, this works so great, my druid just "got" some of my mage's gear and went from 200 to 800 spelldmg :P

be aware that enchants are lost when you dupe though.
Old 12/26/2007, 14:24   #52

Thank you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitlasnba View Post
You promised for me a big Letters
But nvm Thanks for iliustrating my work
He is the orignal finder of this great exploit with slot sitching

Credits goes to him!

And phantomi.. Very nice Thank you very much to find the corect way! i will add this to my first post with credtss to you.. as a quote.

It works on newest ancent wow 2.3 confirmed under wowscape
Old 12/26/2007, 14:43   #53

First Post Updated!
New:
-how to dupe soulounded items and stacks!
-how to get past the global cooldown from skills.
Old 12/27/2007, 12:29   #54

my WPE doesnt target WoW, i start WoW, start WPE and when i press select program process wow.exe isnt there
Old 12/27/2007, 15:30   #55

Use permedit .
Old 12/27/2007, 16:32   #56

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMOGON View Post
Use permedit .
Yes but can you explain the process of using permedit?

do you open it before wpe? i open it while you have wpe open? I hit grant permission to wow.exe and then go to wpe but it still is not on list for wpe to select. After yo use permedit can you just go start hacking?

I always get stuck on step 2 of this hack, just not sure how to find wow.exe with wpe/permedit..
Old 12/27/2007, 17:36   #57

You need to grant permission to WPE PRO ))))) LOL ))) AHHAH ))) And then you can chose WoW as target program in WPE PRO .
Old 12/28/2007, 01:30   #58

Do not laughting at him if he dont know how to use wpe . you diddnt knowed it too anydays ago =)

-open wow
-open wpe
-open permedit
-grant WPE.exe permissions
-close permedit
-select wow prozess in wpe
-make filter..
-go on your way and feel free to have fun ^^
Old 12/28/2007, 10:07   #59

it doesnt work for me. i cannot see any send msg in WPE Pro. I can see only recv messages.
Old 12/28/2007, 13:48   #60

Hi, also ich verstehe dieses ganze System einfach nicht...
Ich würde mich freuen wenn mal jemand diesen Guide ins Deutsche Übersetzt
oder eine neue, Deutsche schritt für schritt Anleitung schreibt.

Es geht um das vervielfachen von Seelengebundenen Items. Ich bekomme es
irgendwie nicht hin... Habe schon alles versucht.
Ich hoffe jemand ist so freundlich und übersetzt mal das ganze schritt für
schritt. also wirklich sehr genau...