Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Get Raven Lords Mount EASILY - SOLO - DRUID.

Discussion on [Guide] Get Raven Lords Mount EASILY - SOLO - DRUID. within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Get Raven Lords Mount EASILY - SOLO - DRUID.

This is a guide on how to get the RAVEN LORD mount SOLO. EASILY.

This is both an Exploit, and a Guide.

First of all, you MUST be 80.. a Druid, and have Swift Flight Form (To Summon Anzu)

Note: this is SLOW AS ****.

Getting to Anzu's Room: To get here, you must Stealth all the way through. Note, the first boss has Stealth Detect, so go around the room as far from him as possible.

First of all, stealth into the room, clear a few packs in Anzu's room - you need to clear enough so you don't pull any while fighting Anzu, and you need to clear the trash in one corner. Clear the Pack on the LEFT HAND SIDE of Anzu's Room. LoS them behind the Crypt and NUKE them down, use all CC possible.

When you're ready, summon Anzu, stand next to the Crypt on the South West side of the room, just in range of the Eagle Spirit, but out of range of Anzu - he is the bird on the East.

STRAIGHT AWAY, you MUST keep HoTs on the Eagle Spirit, if you don't, the Eagle Spirit will turn to stone and Anzu will start Regaining Stealth.

Heres a macro:

/target Eagle Spirit
/cast Lifebloom
/cast Rejuvenation
/cast Lifebloom
/Cast Lifebloom

Spam that Macro. The Eagle Spirit MUST NEVER AT ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NOT HAVE HOTS.

Keeping these Hots up on the Eagle Spirit and being Out of Range from Anzu keeps you out of Combat - yes, thats why, he was on 105K HP earlier and I went out of Combat, thats why he doesn't summon any adds.

YOU MUST NOT AT ANY CIRCUMSTANCES US ANY GOD DAMN SPELL ON ANZU, JUST DONT EVEN TARGET HIM (Unless to check HP)

So you must be thinking 'If we're out of combat, and we havn't actually tagged him, how does he die?'.

Simple, the Eagle Spirit does 300~ damage a second. Oh yes ladies and gents, 300! And Anzu has 236K HP.

It takes a while :P

'Okay, fair enough, the Eagle Spirit kills him.. but surely then we must not get loot'.

You may think that, but this is how you counter that pickle:

When Anzu has 2% or under. YOU. MUST. KILL. HIM. WITH. 1. SPELL.

Starfire, Wrath, Moonfire, ANYTHING to kill him with ONE SPELL. If you don't kill him with one spell, poof - immune, adds inc, bla bla.

I hope you enjoy this. This is a guide AND an Exploit.

Pictures WILL COME TOMORROW.

Ladies and Gents, its been a pleasure.
Old 12/10/2008, 15:28   #2

lol the title says "raven lords mount EASILY"
isnt the droprate under 1%?
to do this 1000 times until that **** mount drops isn't easy

i dont know if the droprate was changed in the last time, dont play the game anymore, just read sometimes the exploits :P
Old 12/13/2008, 00:30   #3

How i do the Packs/Trashs in the room solo as a healer?

Can you do a Vid or something from the whole run?

Thx
Old 12/13/2008, 05:22   #4

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
You are lvl 80. The mobs are 70 (?). They dont do much dmg... Its not really hard...
Old 12/13/2008, 12:19   #5

Yes, i will try i soon.

But i have many probs with physical dmg, like all the 70 Bosses i tryed but in 1 trash group I need inervate and survive with many Probs.

Ps: And i talk abount non heroic heroic is much harder
Old 12/13/2008, 14:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-g-offenbach View Post
Yes, i will try i soon.

But i have many probs with physical dmg, like all the 70 Bosses i tryed but in 1 trash group I need inervate and survive with many Probs.

Ps: And i talk abount non heroic heroic is much harder
Edit 1: The trashs are imposible as a heal Druid, i tryed it.
Tell me how i beat them, will will try with another specc or whatever.
Old 11/16/2010, 04:06   #7

Thumbs down No longer works

This exploit does not work!! I sat there forever and the eagle was always under an HOT but Anzu did not lose any health at all. This trick might have worked before but it has been patched out since. As of patch 4.0 this no longer works and the only way you could farm this mount solo is if you can beat Anzu solo!!!!

But also the room is now clear except for Anzu as of the recent patch so he is alone and already summoned, which means that any class and not just druids can farm the raven lord mount!! But Anzu is NOT easy to kill so if you are a resto druid like me it might be that you'll need a group to do this!!
Old 11/16/2010, 10:10   #8

elite*gold: 20
yeah just look at the ******* date..its from 2008 -.-
Old 11/16/2010, 10:20   #9

That Boss isnt hard to farm as a single person. Sadly a lot of people will have that mount soon. :-(
Old 11/16/2010, 15:06   #10

look at og or any other capital youll see an invasion of it
its ridiculous
Old 11/17/2010, 00:28   #11

Sadly they just took away the "spirit" of that mount ! :-(
Old 11/21/2010, 18:59   #12

GERMAN :
[Guide] Get Raven Lords Mount leicht - SOLO - Druide.

Dies ist eine Anleitung, wie man den RAVEN Lord Mount SOLO. LEICHT.

Dies ist sowohl ein Exploit und ein Guide.

Zunächst einmal muss man 80 sein .. ein Druide und haben schnelle Fluggestalt (beschwören Anzu)

Hinweis: Dies ist langsam wie ****.

Anreise nach Anzu's Room: Um hierher zu kommen, müssen Sie Stealth den ganzen Weg durch. Beachten Sie, hat die erste Chef Stealth Detect, so gehen durch den Raum so weit von ihm wie möglich.

Zunächst Stealth in den Raum, klar ein paar Packungen in Anzu Zimmer - Sie müssen klar genug, so dass Sie nicht ziehen alle im Kampf Anzu, und Sie müssen den Müll in einer Ecke klar. Deaktivieren Sie das Pack auf der linken Seite des Anzu's Room. LoS sie hinter der Gruft und NUKE sie nieder, verwenden alle CC möglich.

Wenn Sie fertig sind, rufen Anzu, stehen neben der Gruft auf dem South West Seite des Raumes, gerade im Bereich der Eagle Spirit, aber außerhalb der Reichweite des Anzu - er ist der Vogel auf den Osten.

Gleich zu Beginn dürft ihr HoTs auf dem Eagle Spirit, wenn Sie dies nicht tun, den Adler Geist wird zu Stein und Anzu wird Wiedererlangung Stealth starten.

Heres ein Makro:

/ Target Eagle Spirit
/ Cast Blühendes Leben
/ Cast Verjüngung
/ Cast Blühendes Leben
/ Cast 'Blühendes Leben'

Spam dass Makro. Der Eagle Spirit DARF NIEMALS AUF KEINEN FALL NICHT HOTS.

Das Halten dieser Hots auf dem Eagle Spirit und außerhalb der Reichweite von Anzu hält Sie von Combat - ja, das ist, warum er auf 105K HP war früher, und ich ging aus dem Kampf, das ist, warum er nicht beschwören alle erstellt.

Du mußt sie nicht KEINEM FALL US ANY God Damn Spell On ANZU, JUST nicht sogar TARGET HIM (Sofern nicht auf HP-Check)

So müssen Sie denken: "Wenn wir aus dem Kampf bist, und wir havn't tatsächlich hat ihn, wie kommt er sterben?".

Einfache, wird der Eagle Spirit 300 ~ Schaden pro Sekunde. Ach ja meine Damen und Herren, 300! Und Anzu hat 236K HP.

Es dauert eine Weile: P

"Okay, fair enough, tötet den Eagle Spirit ihn .. aber sicher dann müssen wir nicht bekommen Beute ".

Sie denken vielleicht, aber das ist wie Sie, dass Gurke Zähler:

Wenn Anzu 2% oder unter hat. SIE. MUSS. KILL. HIM. MIT. 1. Bann.

Starfire, Zorn, Mondfeuer auf alles, was ihn mit einem Zauberspruch zu töten. Wenn Sie nicht töten ihn mit einem Zauber, puh - immun, fügt inc, bla bla.

Ich hoffe, Sie genießen diese. Dies ist eine Führung und ein Exploit.

Bilder werden morgen kommen.

Meine Damen und Herren, es ist ein Vergnügen.
Old 11/21/2010, 19:19   #13

RoFl

Quote:
First of all, you MUST be 80.. a Druid,
it's a joke? i kill anzu with my heal pala xD ...
Old 11/21/2010, 20:42   #14

elite*gold: 30
One thing: Anzu was never really hard to get and will never be. It all depends on dropp luck.

So stop whining and be happy if you got dat raven.
Old 11/30/2010, 20:46   #15

nice translation , seems to be translated by GoogleTranslator xD