Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Turorial] Mangos Original 1.12.1 // 1.12.2

Discussion on [Turorial] Mangos Original 1.12.1 // 1.12.2 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have noticed that allot of people have problems setting up their MaNGOS Server successfully, Therefore I have decided to write a guide using an in depth step by step system with descriptions to help these people. Now a few things before we begin. This guide works 100% if you follow it exactly step by step as well as using the Tools provided with it. Before we start I would like to mention that with this guide I assume that you have general knowledge of computers and can manage your way around one as well as understand simple PC terms.

I will try and update this guide with the latest working builds as I have time. I am also busy working on the Lan Part of the guide as well as Account Creation Page.

!!! READ The EDIT NOTES at the End before you Continue !!!

So lets get started!

Index:

1). Setting up a Work Space.
2). Necessary Files and Tools.
3). Installing & Configuring MySQL 5.0 with Navicat.
4). Creating Directories & Files.
5). Setting up MaNGOS and Extracting Maps.
6). Creating the Server, Databases and Executing Batch Files.
7). Configuring MaNGOS and Testing Your Server.
8). Creating Accounts.
9). Updating Silver db Database.
10). The End.

1. Setting up a Work Space.

These are just a few odd steps that are not critically important but will help you to set up your server easily as well as follow the guide closely without any problems.

Create a Folder on your desktop and name it ?MangosTemp? Now minimize it so that we can use it later.

2. Necessary File and Tools.

Download all of the following files and place them inside your ?MangosTemp? folder. Now pay close attention to this as it might cause problems later on. I do not host the files my self so when you download a file to your ?MangosTemp? folder you will get a option to name it when you save it. I will provide the names to each download so that you won?t get confused if I refer to a file.

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) ? This is a runtime used by Developer when coding programs. Installing it will improve over all performance of MaNGOS. While it might not be 100% necessary I Strongly recommend it.
DOWNLOAD -

MySQL 5.0 ? This is the Database you will be using for MaNGOS (You can download a newer version if available but this one is more than sufficient)
DONWLOAD -

Navicat Trial ? This is the GUi for MySQL (Note: This is just a 30 day trial)
DOWNLOAD -

Map Extractor ? This tool is pretty self explanatory, It extracts the WxW Maps
!!! IMPORTANT NOTE !!! This tool is not compatible with the 1.12.1 Client but it is the only thing that can currently extract the maps
DOWNLOAD -

SVN Tortoise ? This is a shell extension that allows you to update Database files by simply right clicking on the folder and entering the repository url for the update, patch or download
DOWNLOAD -

Confirm & Update WxW Client ? You have to update WxW to v1.12.1.5875 if it is not already updated. You can grab all the updates from FilePlanet whom host it for basically all the Language versions as well as options to grab the full patch or the incremental one. This requires a once off free registration but is well worth the effort.

MaNGOS Rev 2458 & ScriptDev 131 ? This is MaNGOS, This is why you want this guide:-P

Hint: Save this file as ?MaNGOS Rev 2458 & ScriptDev 131? in your ?MangosTemp? Folder

DBC 1.12.1 ? This is the DBC files for MaNGOS

Hint: Save this file as ?DBC 1.12.1 Full? in your ?MangosTemp? Folder

Silver DB 0.5.0 Full ? This is the Silver DataBase for MaNGOS that we are going to use.

Hint: Save this file as ?Silver DB 0.5.0 Full in your ?MangosTemp? Folder

Silver DB 0.5.1 SVN Patch ? This is the Silver DB Update Patch downloadable through SVN. You need SVN Tortoise for this.

This is a Repository URL so you cant download it now. I will show you later how this works.

This concludes all the files that you will need to continue. Once you have all these files in your ?MangosTemp? Folder we can continue.

3. Installing & Configuring MySQL 5.0 with Navicat.

Now we haveto install MySQL 5.0 and Navicat. Go to your ?MangosTemp? folder and select MySQL 5.0
Bellow is 11 Visual Steps if the ones in the guide is not clear.
[VISUAL INSTALLATION for MySQL 5.0]

1. Start the MySQL 5.0 and click next
2. Choose the ?Typical? Installation
3. Skip SignUp Registration
4. At the next screen Tick ?Configure the My SQL Server Now? and continue
5. Choose ?Standard Configuration? and continue
6. At the next screen Tick Install as Windows Service and Launch the MySQL Server automatically. In the drop down list just select the default MySQL and continue.
7. At the next screen Tick ?Modify Security Settings? Now this is another important part! Enter a strong password here for your Server and make sure you save this password exactly the way you enter it so that you can use it later inside MaNGOS. I will refer to this password as ?The Root Password? from now on. (If someone gets this password then they can basically take over your server) Now continue
8. At this screen you have to execute your server. If you have a firewall installed then it might block your server and result in it nor configuring properly. Take great care and make sure you give MySQL full access. When you are ready click on Execute
9. You should now have a screen where the 4 circles are ticked with blue ticks and a message like this:

Configuration File Created.
Windows service MySQL Installed.
Service Started Successfully.
Security Settings Applied.

Press [Finnish] to close Wizard.

And with that MySQL 5.0 is successfully installed and started. Go to your ?MangosTemp? Folder and locate the Navicat Trial Installer. Now run it and install Navicat Trial.

4. Creating Directories & Files.

Now we have to prep the Directories and get them ready.

So first of go to your computers Root Drive and create a new folder called ?mangos? in your root drive
(The Root hard drive is normaly the C drive in My Computer) either way you do this by going to:

Start > My Computer > Local Disk (C
New Folder > mangos
So now you have a folder called mangos on your root drive and it looks like this? ?C:\mangos?

Now go to ?MangosTemp? and locate and extract ?DBC 1.12.1 Full.zip? to C:\mangos

Inside ?C:\mangos? create two new folders. Name the one ?maps? and the other ?data? so that you have this:
?C:\mangos\data?
?C:\mangos\maps?

So now your have these three folders inside C:\mangos:
data
dbc
maps

Now go to your WxW Installation Directory and open the data folder. (Default Path is: C:\Program Files\WxW\Data) Inside the WxW Data folder locate and ?copy? the
following 4 files:

dbc.MPQ
patch.MPQ
patch-2.mpq
terrain.MPQ

and paste them inside C:\mangos\data

Inside C:\mangos\data rename the following files:
Rename ?patch-2.MPQ? to "patch-2.MPQX"
Rename ?terrain.MPQ? to "patch-2.MPQ"

5. Setting up MaNGOS and Extracting Maps.

Go to your ?MangosTemp? Folder and locate ?MaNGOS Rev 2458 & ScriptDev 131.rar? and extract it to your C:\mangos folder. Now go back to your ?MangosTemp? Folder and extract ?Map Extractor.rar? to your C:\mangos folder.

Inside C:\mangos create a new folder and call it ?DB? then go to ?MangosTemp? and locate and extract ?Silver DB 0.5.0 Full.rar? to C:\mangos\DB

Now this part is tricky and I cannot guarantee that it will work. Like I said earlier, the map extractor is not for 1.12.1 but we got to use it so let?s get on with it. Inside your C:\mangos folder will be a file called ?ad.exe? this is the map extractor so click on it and hit enter. It will open a command line console and start to extract the maps. This process takes a long time depending on your machine. It can take up to 20 minutes before it even looks like it is extracting anything so go grab a cup of tea or juice or whatever it is you consume in unhealthy doses like me:-P When you come back you might notice two errors in the window. They should look like mine in the picture bellow:

You can ignore these two errors and continue. When the map extractor is finished it will close by itself or show that it has completed successfully or?. Give nasty errors. If you get nasty errors you will have to download the maps. I don?t have a link for a full set of maps yet so ask around on the forum.

Go to your C:\mangos\maps folder and check how many maps you have. You should have 2352 maps. If not you will have to download them all like I said above.

6. Creating the Server, Databases and Executing Batch Files.

Now we have to create the server and execute the batch files for it. Start Navicat and follow these steps:

Create a new connection:=
1. File>New Connection
Connection Name: wow
Host Name/IP Adress: localhost
Port: 3306
Username: root
Password: ?Enter The Root Password Here? ? same one that u entered in MySQL 5.0
Make sure you have ticked the save password tickbox and press ok (check bellow for Visual Ref)

Now click on ?wow? to start it then: Right click in the left hand pane and select ?New database? from the list and name it ?mangos? Right click in the left hand pane again and select ?New database? from the list and name it ?realmd?

Now that we have the 2 databases we can execute the batch files to complete the database.

Right click on ?realmd? and then ?Execute Batch File?? browse to your C:\mangos\sql folder and select realmd.sql and execute it. When it is done it will tell you:

[MSG] Finished ? xxxxxxxx queries executed successfully.

Click close and right click on ?mangos? and then ?Execute Batch File?? browse to your C:\mangos\DB folder and select 050.sql and execute it. This takes a long time and is resource intence so leave your pc and make sure that screensaver don?t pop up. It takes between 20 ? 60 minutes. When it is done it will tel you:

[MSG] Finished ? xxxxxxxx queries executed successfully.

By now you should know how to Execute these batch files so,
Right click on ?mangos? and then ?Execute Batch File?? again.
Browse to ?C:\mangos\sql\updates? and locate and execute all of these:
(one at a time )

?2383_auctionhouse_item.sql?
?2418_quest_template.sql?
?2421_quest_template.sql?
?2424_gameobject_template.sql?
?2429_taxi.sql?

Remember to execute them into ?mangos? and not ?realmd?

7. Configuring MaNGOS and Testing Your Server.

We are almost done now so hold out! Go to your C:\mangos directory and open ?mangosd.conf? with wordpad. Loof for the following line: Tip: press ctrl+f in wordpad & notepad to search for single lines

DataDir = "@MANGOSD_DATA@"
and change it to
DataDir = "."

Then look for:
LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;mangos;mangos;realmd"
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;mangos;mangos;mangos"
And change it to:
LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;The Root Password;realmd"
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root The Root Password;mangos"
Then save and close it and open:
?realmd.conf? with wordpad and change the following lines:
"127.0.0.1;3306;mangos;mangos;realmd"
To:
"127.0.0.1;3306;root;The Root Password;realmd"
Save and close.

Now go to your WoW Install Directory C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft and open:
?realmlist.wtf? with notepad and change ?set realmlist official blizzard server?
To:
set realmlist 127.0.0.1

Save and close it then open Navicat and click on ?realmd?
In the right hand pane double click on ?realmlist?
This is where you can change the name of your Realm to what ever you want it to be. For now just give it a name and close the window.

Finally we are done. Go to ?C:\mangos? and double click on:
?realmd.exe? and then on ?mangosd.exe? wait for ?mangosd.exe to load your server. When you hear you pc beep then it is done. Both these two windows should stay open by it self so just minimize them and???
Launch World Of Warcraft!

For now just use these details to test your server:
Login: administrator
Password: administrator

If you get a message ?Disconnected From Server? then you might have typed your Login or Pass wrong.

8. Creating Accounts.

So now your server is running and you would like to create your own decent personal account. Or some accounts for your friends. Right open Navicat and click on ?wow? then click on ?realmd? and double click on accounts in the right hand pane to open it. Now just follow the simple steps in the picture bellow.

9. Updating Silver db Database.

Now you want to update your Database with the latest revision to fix whatever bugs there is and to bring you that little bit closer to the blizz experience.

Go to your ?MangosTemp? folder and select and install ?SVN Tortoise? when it is done installing it will ask you to restart your PC. I suggest you restart as it has to be integrated into the windows shell.

Right so now you are back after your frisky restart. Browse to your C:\mangos folder and right click on the ?DB? folder. Then click on ?SVN checkout?? Now copy this url:

and paste it into the ?URL of repository? space of the window. And continue. If it tunes you something about the folder not being empty and what not just go ahead and tune it to update. When it is done open your C:\mangos\DB folder and you will see that it is now filled with files.

Now open Navicat, click on ?wow? and right click on ?mangos? then ?Execute Batch File?? and browse to C:\mangos\DB

Execute all the batch files in this folder one at a time EXCEPT FOR ?050.sql? Do not execute it again. Execute the files starting with numbers last. And in this order:

2418_quest_template.sql
2421_quest_template.sql
2424_gameobject_template.sql
2429_taxi.sql

It helps if your sort the files by name to execute them in the right order and to avoid errors.

And with this your Server is fully updated again and you are ready to play.

10. The End.

Thank You for using my guide to set up your server. Please bear in mind that MaNGOS is still in it?s alpha phase so you might get allot of problems in game, However the Dev Team behind MaNGOS is doing a great job with this project so you can except regular updates to fix the problems.

This document is Copyrighted! Please don?t copy, clone, shadow, cut & paste or use any devious means to steal it. This guide is for Hacking Source ONLY! And is not allowed to be posted on any other forums, or websites, ect. Please support Hacking Source by giving this link to your friends and ask them to please vote for Hacking Source to keep this community alive and strong with support.

Thank you for your Understanding.

Kind Regards.

The.Unforgiven1

[EDIT NOTES]
These are random issues that came up after I wrote this guide:

This guide works on 1.12.1 and is compatible with 1.12.2, however I have not tested it on 1.12.2 as I am running 1.12.1 for the sake of this guides support. I cannot guarentee it to work on 1.12.2 but the Revisions do support it.

I Also forgot to mention that you should back up your C:\mangos\maps folder if so that you can use it in the future without needing to extract the maps again.

Please back up your WoW Installation Directory if you have the space Incase something goes sideways.

I Fixed the map extractor link. It is now working again. Sorry about the inconvenience. The Lan setup will come soon, running a bit tight. Changed guide to rev 2458 & ScriptDev 131. I will add the anti cheat soon still checking if it is working. Have Fun

Tortoise Link Is Fixed Sorry about that. I am not updating the revisions onthis guide until I find a stable version for use Please stick to these until a Stable one emerge.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I am not taking credit over this guide!
I wont answer any question regarding it!
Original post by The.Unforgiven1 @T Hacking Source Forum
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Old 10/29/2006, 19:31   #2

DBC 1.12.1 ? This is the DBC files for MaNGOS
DOWNLOAD - DBC 1.12.1 Full
Hint: Save this file as ?DBC 1.12.1 Full? in your ?MangosTemp? Folder

Silver DB 0.5.0 Full ? This is the Silver DataBase for MaNGOS that we are going to use.
DOWNLOAD - Silver DB 0.5.0 Full
Hint: Save this file as ?Silver DB 0.5.0 Full in your ?MangosTemp? Folder

----

These two links aren't working. I can download these files, but i can't extract them? Can someone help me?
sry for my bad english
Old 10/30/2006, 00:06   #3

Please German!
Old 10/30/2006, 16:08   #4

Sers,

Also was Jack700, glaube ich, sagen will ist, dass die Datein:

Map Extractor
DBC 1.12.1
Silver DB 0.5.0 Full
Nicht entpackbar sind (steht Datei beschädigt oder so). Ich denke mal ,dass das mit der Seite zutun hat.
Daher such ich nach einem anderem Server zum Downloaden.
Hab bis jetzt keinen gefunden. Bitte melden wenn irgendwie wo was ist
Old 10/30/2006, 17:56   #5

Danke dir, ich werde auch noch einmal suchen, bin aber noch nicht fündig geworden.
Old 11/04/2006, 22:44   #6

Also ich hab alles so gemacht. Letztlich beim verbinden stand dann da Disconnected by server. Im Realmd log steht auch

2006-11-04 22:41:27 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

2006-11-04 22:41:27 ERROR:Cannot connect to database

P.S. I fixed that error. just forgot some " " in the conf of realmd. now i have another problem. i can connect. but when i take "my server" from the realm list and connect to it i get disconnected. the account doesnt matter...
Old 11/10/2006, 17:53   #7

sry, immer wenn ich realmd.exe und mangosd.exe starte dann beenden die sich beide direkt wieder, und es kommt auf kein piep oder ne meldung, kann mir einer helfen?

my problem : when i start realmd.exe and mangosd.exe they finish theyrselfes in less than a second, and there is no "pip" from inside my computer or some advice that the programm finished

edit: now it works, but what about the game master commands? it would be nice if someone could post them here because the old ones (f.e. .setlevel x) doesnt work
Old 11/11/2006, 22:49   #8

Bei mir kommt folgende Fehlermeldung, wenn ich dei realmd.sql importieren will:

Error occured at:2006-11-11 22:48:39
Line no.:8
Error Code: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */' at line 1

Kann mir vielleicht wer helfen?
Old 11/12/2006, 21:37   #9

IMBA!!!!! funtzt 1.12.2 !!!! ich liebe dich xD

ich will ein kind von dir so geil !!!! jetzt haben wir die nächste lan was zu zocken.
Old 11/13/2006, 10:49   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Draganis@Nov 10 2006, 17:53
what about the game master commands? it would be nice if someone could post them here because the old ones (f.e. .setlevel x) doesnt work
Here they come:

#################
#MaNGOS Administration#
#################

This page is a copy/paste of the mysql table 'command', with some examples when possible.
Commands hierarchy

In game commands have differents access levels, which are :

* 0 : Accessible to all users
* 1 : Moderator's commands
* 2 : Gamemaster's commands
* 3 : Administrator's commands

All users commands

acct
Syntax: .acct
Display the access level of your account.

commands
Syntax: .commands
Display a list of available commands for your account level.

dismount
Syntax: .dismount
Dismount you, if you are mounted.

info
Syntax: .info
Display the number of connected players.

gmlist
Syntax: .gmlist
Display a list of available Game Masters.

help
Syntax: .help $command
Display usage instructions for the given $command.

showhonor
Syntax: .showhonor
Display your honor ranking.

save
Syntax: .save
Saves your character.

start
Syntax: .start
Teleport you to the starting area of your character.

taxicheat
Syntax: .taxicheat #flag
Hide or reveal all taxi routes for the selected character.
If no character is selected, hide or reveal all routes to you.
Use a #flag of value 1 to reveal, use a #flag value of 0 to hide all routes.

Moderator's commands

announce
Syntax: .announce $MessageToBroadcast
Send a global message to all players online.

gmoff
Syntax: .gmoff
Disable the <GM> prefix for your character.

gmon
Syntax: .gmon
Enable the <GM> prefix for your character.

goname
Syntax: .goname &#036;charactername
Teleport to the given character. Either specify the character name or click on the character's portait, e.g. when you are in a group.

gps
Syntax: .gps
Display the position information for a selected character or creature. Position information includes X, Y, Z, and orientation, map Id and zone
Id
modify
Syntax: .modify &#036;parameter &#036;value
Modify the value of various parameters.
Use .help modify &#036;parameter to get help on specific parameter usage.
Supported parameters include hp, mana, rage, energy, gold, level, speed, swim, scale, bit, bwalk, aspeed, faction, and spell.

modify aspeed
Syntax: .modify aspeed #speed
Modify all speeds -run,swim,run back- of the selected player.
If no player is selected, modify your speed. #speed may range from 0 to 50.

modify bit
Syntax: .modify bit #field #bit
Toggle the #bit bit of the #field field for the selected player. If no player is selected, modify your character.

modify bwalk
Syntax: .modify bwalk #speed
Modify the speed of the selected player while running backwards. If no player is selected, modify your speed. #speed may range from 0 to 50.

modify energy
Syntax: .modify energy #energy
Modify the energy of the selected player. If no player is selected, modify your energy.

modify faction
Syntax: .modify faction #factionid #flagid #npcflagid #dynamicflagid
Modify the faction and flags of the selected creature. Without arguments, display the faction and flags of the selected creature.

modify gold
Syntax: .modify gold #money
Add or remove money to the selected player. If no player is selected, modify your money. #gold can be negative to remove money.

modify hp
Syntax: .modify hp #newhp
Modify the hp of the selected player. If no player is selected, modify your hp.

modify mana
Syntax: .modify mana #newmana
Modify the mana of the selected player. If no player is selected, modify your mana.

modify rage
Syntax: .modify rage #newrage
Modify the rage of the selected player. If no player is selected, modify your rage.

modify scale
Syntax: .modify scale #newscale "1-3 works" 1 is normal 3 is bigest

modify speed
Syntax: .modify speed #speed
Modify the running speed of the selected player. If no player is selected, modify your speed. #speed may range from 0 to 50.

modify spell
!!! Need informations here !!!
modify swim
Syntax: .modify swim #speed
Modify the swim speed of the selected player. If no player is selected, modify your speed. #speed may range from 0 to 50.

namego
Syntax: .namego &#036;charactername
Teleport the given character to you. Either specify the character name or click on the player's portrait, e.g. when you are in a group.

recall
Syntax: .recall &#036;place
Teleport you to various towns around the world. &#036;place defines the target location. Available places include sunr, thun, cross, ogri, neth, thel, storm, iron, under, and darr.

whispers
Usage: .whispers on|off
Enable/disable accepting whispers by GM from players. By default use mangosd.conf setting.

goobject
Usage: .goobject #object_guid
Teleport your character to gameobject with guid #creature_guid

searchtele
Syntax: .searchtele &#036;substring
Search and output all .tele command locations with provide &#036;substring in name.

Gamemaster's Commands

AddSpawn
Not yet implemented.

addmove
Syntax: .addmove [#waittime]
Add your current location as a waypoint for the selected creature. And optional add wait time.

addspw
Syntax: .addspw #creatureid Spawn a creature by the given template id of #creatureid.

changelevel
Syntax: .changelevel #level
Change the level of the selected creature to #level. #level may range from 1 to 63.

delete
Syntax: .delete
Delete the selected creature from the world.

demorph
Syntax: .demorph
Demorph the selected player.

displayid
Syntax: .displayid #displayid
Change the model id of the selected creature to #displayid.

factionid
Syntax: .factionid #factionid
Set the faction of the selected creature to #factionid.

guid
Syntax: .guid
Display the GUID for the selected character.

item
Syntax: .item #guid #amount
Add the given amount #amount of the item with a GUID of #guid to the selected vendor.

itemmove
Syntax: .itemmove #sourceslotid #destinationslotid
Move an item from slots #sourceslotid to #destinationslotid in your inventory Not yet implemented

itemrmv
Syntax: .itemrmv #guid
Remove the given item with a GUID of #guid from the selected vendor.

kick
Syntax: .kick &#036;charactername
Kick the given character from the world.

name
Syntax: .name &#036;name
Change the name of the selected creature or character to &#036;name. Command disabled.

random
Syntax: .random #flag
Enable or disable random movement for the selected creature.
Use a #flag of value 1 to enable, use a #flag value of 0 to disable random movement.
Not yet implemented.

npcflag
Syntax: .npcflag #npcflag
Set the NPC flags of the selected creature to #npcflag.

ticket
Syntax: .ticket on .ticket off .ticket #num .ticket &#036;character_name
on/off for GMs to show or not a new ticket directly, &#036;character_name to show ticket of this character, #num to show ticket #num.

delticket
Syntax: .delticket all .delticket #num .delticket &#036;character_name
all to delete all tickets at server, &#036;character_name to delete ticket of this character, #num to delete ticket #num.

prog
Syntax: .prog
Teleport you to Programmers Island.

run
Syntax: .run #flag
Enable or disable running movement for a selected creature.
Use a #flag of value 1 to enable, use a #flag value of 0 to disable running. Not yet implemented.

subname
Syntax: .subname &#036;Name
Change the subname of the selected creature or player to &#036;Name. Command disabled.

gocreature
Usage: .gocreature #creature_guid
Teleport your character to creature with guid #creature_guid.

targetobject
Usage: .targetobject [#go_id|#go_name_part]
Locate and show position nearest gameobject.
If #go_id or #go_name_part provide then loacate and show position of neares gameobject with gameobject tempalte id #go_id or name included #go_name_part as part.

delobject
Usage: .delobject #go_guid
Delete gameobject with guid #go_guid.

Administrator's commands

addgo
Syntax: .addgo #id
Add a game object from game object templates to the world at your current location using the #id.
Note: this is a copy of .gameobject.

addgrave
Syntax: .addgrave (any|alliance|horde)
Add a graveyard at your current location for any or specific faction. If in radius 50f already exist graveyard then instead creating new this graveyard coordinates, orientation and faction updated.
Current zone automaticly linked to created graveyard.

additem
Syntax: .additem #itemid [#itemcount] or .additem 0 #itemcount &#036;itemname
Adds the specified number of items of id #itemid to your or selected character inventory.
If #itemcount is omitted, only one item will be added.
With the second syntax you can add an item with exact (!) name &#036;itemname.

additemset
Syntax: .additemset #itemsetid
Add items from itemset of id #itemsetid to your or selected character inventory.
Will add by one sample each item from itemset.

addsh
Syntax: .addsh
Add a spirit healer to your current location. Not yet implemented.

addspirit
Syntax: .addspirit
Spawns the spirit healer for the current location, if there is one defined for the current location.
Command disabled.

addweapon
Not yet implemented.

allowmove
Syntax: .allowmove
Enable or disable movement for the selected creature.

anim
Syntax: .anim #emoteid
Play emote #emoteid for your character.

aura
Syntax: .aura #spellid
Add the aura from spell #spellid to your character.

bank
Syntax: .bank
Show your bank inventory.

createguild
Syntax: .createguild &#036;GuildName &#036;GuildLeaderName
Create a guild named &#036;GuildName with the player &#036;GuildLeaderName? as leader.

die
Syntax: .die
Kill the selected player or creature. If no player or creature selected, it will kill you.

distance
Syntax: .distance
Display the distance from your character to the selected creature.

emote
Syntax: .emote #emoteid
Make the selected creature emote with an emote of id #emoteid.

explorecheat
Syntax: .explorecheat #flag Reveal or hide all maps for the selected player. If no player is selected, hide or reveal maps to you. Use a #flag of value 1 to reveal, use a #flag value of 0 to hide all maps.

gameobject
Syntax: .gameobject #id
Add a game object from game object templates to the world at your current position using the #id.

getvalue
Syntax: .getvalue #field #isInt
Get the field #field of the selected creature. If no creature is selected, get the content of your field.
Use a #isInt of value 1 if the expected field content is an integer.

go
Syntax: .go #position_x #position_y #position_z #mapid
Teleport to the given coordinates on the specified map.

hidearea
Syntax: .hidearea #areaid
Hide the area of #areaid to the selected character. If no character is selected, hide this area to you.

hover
Syntax: .hover #flag
Enable or disable hover mode for your character. Use a #flag of value 1 to enable, use a #flag value of 0 to disable hover.

learn
Syntax: .learn #parameter
Selected character learn a spell of id #parameter.
A GM can use :
.learn all, if he wants to learn all default spells for Game Masters
.learn all_lang, to learn all langauges
.learn all_myclass, to learn all spells available for his class (Character selection in these cases ignored).

learnsk
Syntax: .learnsk #skillId #level #max
Learn a skill of id #skill with a current skill value of #level and a maximum value of #max for the selected character. If no character is selected, you learn the skill.

levelup
Syntax: .levelup #numberoflevels
Increase the level of the selected character by #numberoflevels.
If #numberoflevels is omitted, the level will be increase by 1. If no character is selected, increase your level.

linkgrave
Syntax: .linkgrave #graveyard_id
Link current zone to graveyard.
This let character ghost from zone teleport to graveyard after die if graveyard is nearest from linked to zone and accept ghost of this faction.
From instance ghosts teleported to nearest linked graveyard with ignoring ghost faction.

loadscripts
Syntax: .loadscripts &#036;scriptlibraryname
Unload current and load the script library &#036;scriptlibraryname or reload current if &#036;scriptlibraryname omitted, in case you changed it while the server was running.

Mod32Value
Syntax: .Mod32Value #field #value
Add #value to field #field of your character.

morph
Syntax: .morph #displayid
Change your current model id to #displayid.

neargrave
Syntax: .neargrave [any|alliance|horde]
Find nearest graveyard linked to zone (or only nearest from accepts any, alliance, horde faction ghosts).

NewMail
Syntax: .NewMail? #flag
Send a new mail notification with flag #flag.

npcinfo
Syntax: .npcinfo
Display a list of details for the selected creature.
The list includes :

* GUID, Faction, NPC flags, Entry ID, Model ID
* Level, - Health (current/maximum)
* Field flags, dynamic flags, faction template
* Position information
* and the creature type, e.g. if the creature is a vendor.

npcinfoset
Syntax: .npcinfoset
TODO: Write me.

object
Syntax: .object #displayid &#036;save
Add a new object of type mailbox with the display id of #displayid to your current position.
If &#036;save is set to 'true', save the object in the database.

QNM
Syntax: .QNM #flag
Query next mail time with flag #flag.

reload
Not yet implemented.

revive
Syntax: .revive
Revive the selected player. If no player is selected, it will revive you.

security
Syntax: .security &#036;name #level
Set the security level of player &#036;name to a level of #level. #level may range from 0 to 5 (even if no command exist for levels 4 and 5).

setvalue
Syntax: .setvalue #field #value #isInt Set the field #field of the selected creature with value #value. If no creature is selected, set the content of your field. Use a #isInt of value 1 if #value is an integer.

showarea
Syntax: .showarea #areaid
Reveal the area of #areaid to the selected character. If no character is selected, reveal this area to you.

standstate
Syntax: .standstate #emoteid
Change the emote of your character while standing to #emoteid.

transport
Not yet implemented.

unaura
Syntax: .unaura #spellid
Remove aura due to spell #spellid from your character.

unlearn
Syntax: .unlearn #startspell #endspell
Unlearn for selected player the range of spells between id #startspell and #endspell. If no #endspell is provided, just unlearn spell of id #startspell.

unlearnsk
Syntax: .unlearnsk #parameter
Unlearn a skill of id #parameter for the selected character. If no character is selected, you unlearn the skill.

update
Syntax: .update #field #value
Update the field #field of the selected character or creature with value #value.
If no #value is provided, display the content of field #field.

wchange
Syntax: .wchange #weathertype #status
Set current weather to #weathertype with an intensitiy of #status.
#weathertype can be 1 for rain, 2 for snow, and 3 for sand.
#status can be 0 for disabled(light, e.g. light rain), and 1 for enabled(heavy, e.g. heavy snow).

worldport
Syntax: .worldport #map #position_x #position_y #position_z
Teleport to the given coordinates on the specified continent (map).

shuttdown
Syntax: .shuttdown seconds

cshuttdown
Syntax: .cshuttdown
Cancels shuttdown

reset
Usage: .reset stats
Resets all stats of the targeted player to their orginal values at level 1.
Please unequip all items and debuff all auras from the player before using.
.reset talents Removes all talents of the targeted player.

maxskill
Usage: .maxskill
Sets all skills of the targeted player to their maximum values for its current level.

cheers seth
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2006, 14:06   #11

halloa
ich hab auch das problem das sich das mangosd fenster sofort wieder schließt.
kann mir wer der auch das problem hatte woran das liegt?
Old 11/27/2006, 15:44   #12

ich hab schonmal Navicat auf meinem Pc gehabt und jetzt zeigt er mir an das ich nur eine 30 tage version hab und er startet es nicht mehr
Old 11/28/2006, 02:46   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Draganis@Nov 10 2006, 17:53

my problem : when i start realmd.exe and mangosd.exe they finish theyrselfes in less than a second, and there is no "pip" from inside my computer or some advice that the programm finished
Same pb , how do u fix it ?

mangosd.exe launch but finish with this error :

2006-11-28 12:12:12 Loading levelup stat gains...
2006-11-28 12:12:12
2006-11-28 12:12:12 >> Loaded 0 levelup definitions
2006-11-28 12:12:12 ERROR:Error loading player_levelupgains table or table empty.

Thx all
Old 11/28/2006, 03:48   #14

+review

work but no data ... i search for a newer version and i posted..
Old 12/01/2006, 23:34   #15

Hajo, hab dat selbe prob mit der BC version, nur das bei mir auch net der MySQL 5 server läuft. Bekomms einfach net gebacken.
Closed Thread