Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To Mr.Sm!th(Not requesting~)

Discussion on To Mr.Sm!th(Not requesting~) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To Mr.Sm!th(Not requesting~)

No offense, but most people are rude, saying, "GIMME IM I WANT IT NOW!!!!!! E(HIGNW $PHT_*Q#$(@$R #E" (FYI IM = Item Manager) And they think it takes like 1 second to make, and fortunetly, from wut i heard, Sm!th is trying his best to look into it, and i'd jsut liek to say, Thank you, and sorry i can;t thank you with the button because i already did on msot of your posts. And please other people, be patient, and even without hacks i'm still pretty good, i only use IM(when it was out) and 0 accuracy. Don't rely on hacks to much, and be happy people even make it.
Old 09/14/2010, 00:34   #2

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteostrike1 View Post
Nichts für ungut, aber die meisten Leute sind unhöflich und sagte, "Gimme IM Ich will es jetzt !!!!!! E (HIGNW $ PHT_ * Q #$(@$ R # E" (FYI IM = Item-Manager) und sie denken Es dauert wie 1 Sekunde, um zu machen, und fortunetly aus wut ich hörte, Sm! th versucht sein Bestes, um das prüfen, und ich möchte nur sagen, Danke, und sorry ich kann; t Sie mit der Vielen Button, weil ich schon getan msot auf Ihrer Beiträge. Und bitte andere Leute, geduldig zu sein, und sogar ohne Hacks Ich bin immer noch ziemlich gut, ich benutze nur IM (wenn es wurde) und 0 Genauigkeit. Verlasse dich nicht auf Hacks zu viel, und glückliche Menschen machen es auch.

next time please as private message directly to mr sm! th
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2010, 01:13   #3

My bad. aim sorry, please close this, i'll pm mr.smith :O
Old 09/14/2010, 01:40   #4

elite*gold: 20
Yeah Mr.smith is a pretty nice guy. He wil usally always answer your pm pretty quick. Yeah i agree IM was pretty sweet tool no doubt.
Old 09/14/2010, 04:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviLcLoWnS™ View Post
Yeah Mr.smith is a pretty nice guy. He wil usally always answer your pm pretty quick. Yeah i agree IM was pretty sweet tool no doubt.

I agree with you , I think ItemManager is the only stuffs i need if I'm stuck on a deserted island
*JK*

still , if i got to choose either Infinite wall&SP and ItemManager , no doubt i'll choose IM....
Old 09/14/2010, 11:28   #6

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,395
i must laugh about dragon.
i was the first IM releaser, so yes, i am able.

i think you cannot judge FichteFoll's and my coding skills, so please, just be quiet.

as the others say, next time, use a pm and not the forum for private messages!

#closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread